Flying to the eldest brother's house, the identity of the eldest brother is reve

front page
Flying to the eldest brother's house, the identity of the eldest brother is revealed
search
Flying to the eldest brother's house, the identity of the eldest brother is revealed
previous chapter
Table of contents
the cover
next chapter
〔Add to bookmark〕
【What the writer wants to say:】

In the next chapter, Big Brother's old attack is about to appear, he is a mercenary

-----text-----

Qi Mu and Gu Huaibi lingered at home for two days before setting off. If Gu Huaibi's brother Gu Huainian hadn't called to remind him, this man would probably continue to have sex with him in the villa.

Qi Mu rubbed his waist and sat on the plane, and complained to Gu Huaibi who was flying the plane with thousands of faces: "My brother always doesn't listen to me, and he keeps doing it even if he says no, when I meet zombies, I can't run Can't run."

Gu Huaibi said in a deep voice, "I won't let you face the zombies."

In the original development, although Gu Huaibi was good to the harem, but the harem also had to learn to protect themselves, and a few harem were killed by zombies because of their weak strength, why did they become people who didn’t have to face zombies when they came to him? Little flower?

But it feels so good to be protected, Qi Mu was so happy that he called up the property value page of the system.

Gu Huaibi's favorability for him has already surpassed the sky, this can be ignored, the next is the physical value, agility value, and speed value.

The stamina value can reduce his need for food, and he can carry out long-term high-energy-consuming activities with only a little food; the sensitivity value can increase his five senses and jumping ability, basically no one can ambush him; the speed value is simply The increasing speed, if it is filled up, it can run faster than a car.

However, these values have a growth rate, and Qi Mu feels that if these values are filled up, he himself is almost the same as a supernatural being.

Before the apocalypse came, Qi Mu often had sex with Gu Huaibi, partly because he enjoyed sex with Lao Gong, and partly because he needed to accumulate value points. Points, the growth length of each value is 200, he added all the current value points to the sensitivity value.

Rather than go up to actual combat, he prefers to move his position before the arrival of the zombies. The sensitivity value allows him to detect the approaching of the zombies.

Qi Mu got his own bonus and looked down from the window of the plane. Gu Huaibi drove much lower than ordinary planes, and he had a buff bonus, so he could clearly see the current situation of the city on the ground.

The road is full of all kinds of cars. When people flee, people have a big car accident here. People would rather abandon their cars and run away than take the time to move the wrecked cars.

There were very few people on the street. Just a few humans got out of the car and wanted to find a place to hide. When they turned a corner, they ran into infected zombies and lost their lives in the next second. Many people occupied the roofs of high-rise buildings to ensure their own safety and at the same time observe the surrounding situation. When they saw the plane flying in the sky, they waved their hands and shouted, hoping that the people on the plane would show kindness and take them away.

Qi Mugeyou sat paralyzed on the seat of the plane, Gu Huaibi glanced back and asked, "You want to save them?"

"No... Didn't you say that in the previous news? This thing has exploded all over the world, so what's the difference where you stay?" Qi Mu raised a smile and said, "I have no relatives, and the only partner for the rest of my life is you. I hope In this troubled world, I can live safely with you and your family."