West Fantasy Stallion: Unbearable Wife, Forced to Fuck Before Marriage, Big Dick

front page
West Fantasy Stallion: Unbearable Wife, Forced to Fuck Before Marriage, Big Dick Angryly Stabs Uterus and Cums
search
West Fantasy Stallion: Unbearable Wife, Forced to Fuck Before Marriage, Big Dick Angryly Stabs Uterus and Cums
previous chapter
Table of contents
the cover
next chapter
〔Add to bookmark〕
【What the writer wants to say:】

The next time is to get married hahahahahahahahaha, how about having a big female supporting role watch doi in this world? Gong hugged Shou to the female supporting role, opened Shou's thigh, and then the female supporting role saw Gong's peerless big dick coming in and out of Shou's tender pussy :)

The egg is the Shura field for my sister and my brother after returning home

-----text-----

The pre-marriage preparations in the East and the West are similar. The Qi family is busy preparing Qi Mu's dowry. His sister is already 20 years old. Recently, relatives have often hinted at Qi Mu's marriage.

Qi Kexin felt depressed, so he put all his thoughts on Qi Mu. Qi Mu is about to get married, so she will have nothing to do with her in the future. She was used to stumbling Qi Mu secretly in the past, and she can't see him climbing a high branch now.

Her younger brother exchanges letters with Mr. Gu every night, and she occasionally uses magic to intercept a few of them, and seeing the sweet words above makes her teeth sore! Naturally, Qi Mu found out, but he never stopped her. Instead, he waited for her to knock on the door after reading it, as confidently as a winner asking for his medal.

Fortunately, the couple can't meet each other before they get married, otherwise... this little rascal can soar to the sky! No matter where it is, it is always enviable to climb into the bed of a powerful person, let alone the owner of that bed is a good-looking person.

Qi Kexin didn't know that she was a bit of a psychopath, she just wanted her younger brother to see her fiancé and other women making a mess in bed!

Qi Mu saw that Qi Kexin was well-dressed, took a gift bag, sat on the Pegasus and went out. He sneered, put on his little wizard's robe, and flew to Gu's house with his magic wand.

As an exceptionally talented magician, Gu Huaibi took up an important position in the main city early on, and his status in people's minds even surpassed that of the city lord. Today, he is also working at his desk, and the subordinate city has come to seek shelter again. It is said that Where did they have a huge group of monsters.

Warcraft groups are relatively common resources in this world, but they maintain the lives of most ordinary people in the world. Their meat is delicious, and magic crystals contain energy that can make mages or knights advanced. Warcraft in quiet times, two or three Ordinary people can hunt and kill them, but if it is a monster in a manic stage, it is something that will take a lot of effort.

When Gu Huaibi was calculating how many knights and mages it would be appropriate to send, he heard a knock on his window.

Turning around, his fiancée was naughtily sitting on the staff and making faces at him.

"Why are you here? Unmarried couples are not allowed to meet before they get married."

Qi Mu threw himself into his arms and muttered, "Why are you like those old antiques... Forget it, I have something important to come here today!"

"What's up?"

Qi Mu said something in Gu Huaibi's ear, and the latter's face turned red uncontrollably, "You..."

"Don't you want to?" Qi Mu blinked, "I'm not wearing anything under this robe."

Gu Huaibi was shaken, anyway, she was going to marry him in more than ten days, when would it be different? The little slut came to the door by himself, what if he ran away with someone else if he didn't fuck?