The original world of e-sports: lace apron, butthole bud

front page
The original world of e-sports: lace apron, butthole bud
search
The original world of e-sports: lace apron, butthole bud
previous chapter
Table of contents
the cover
next chapter
〔Add to bookmark〕
【What the writer wants to say:】

Although he is a bit scum, he will be a little bit explosive in the later stage, and he is a virgin. Anyway, he is Shuangjie. Compared with other scumbags with dirty dicks, it is better. His shots are also generous. He brushes the plane every day and returns it after every fuck. Ten thousand yuan.

It's time to stage my favorite run with the ball 233333

-----text-----

Gu Huaibi happened to be in the offseason, because he won another championship just now, so they didn't rush the training match very much. Apart from live broadcasting, he stayed in the base collecting dust, so he found an excuse and left the base.

A few days ago, Qi Mu received another courier from the gold master, which contained a hot lace apron, a fabric bra with two small holes cut in the nipple, and a pair of sexy panties that only covered the dick. kind of.

Qi Mu was a little nervous and looking forward to learning that the master of gold would come to live for a few days, but he was not afraid, and he wanted to see what the master of gold looked like.

On the day when the main king came, Qi Mu put on the coquettish and exhausted apron early. He was ashamed when he put on his underwear. It seemed to be tightly fixed in some hole. Fortunately, the nipple was big and hard, and the hole was not pulled out because of walking.

The doorbell rang, and Qi Mu saw a man wearing a mask through the cat's eyes. He was somewhat disappointed, and the benefactor still didn't want to show him his true colors.

But he didn't show it, he opened the door to let the man in, took the slippers thoughtfully, turned around to pour tea and water.

Gu Huaibi didn't come here to drink tea, he just started eating meat, and was forced to abstain from sex because of the competition, now that the slut is right in front of him, how can he bear it? When Qi Mu was pouring tea, he hugged Qi Mu from behind, pressed his hands on his chest intentionally, and felt the hard nipples touching his palms through his clothes.

"Well...you..." Qi Mu hurriedly put down the teapot, for fear of smashing the tea set, "Go to bed..."

"Get down first, let me see your pussy."

The man asked Qi Mu to lie on the table, and squatted down to see Qi Mu's pussy. There was a dildo in the pink and tender pussy, and the soft plug was exposed outside. The man grabbed the dildo and pulled it out and inserted it. The silicone was covered with lewd water , he was a little apprehensive, and said: "You can retain so much water with fake things, do you think you are a slut?"

Qi Mu didn't dare to refute. He also felt that he was quite flirty. He didn't even dare to tell the man how many nights he watched the last video and fucked with a fake dick, pretending that a man was fucking himself.

The dildo was inserted all over again, the man stood up and unbuttoned his suit pants, "Give me a mouth first, and I will fuck you five times today."

Chim's pussy still has a dildo in his mouth, he is kneeling on the ground like a slave in old times, the man is sitting on the sofa fully dressed, his pants are unzipped, only a huge dick is exposed, straight with excitement Standing upright, the head of the glans swells, and the veins are bulging, it's really frightening.

Qi Mu originally thought that he would resist, but he didn't. Instead, he was very fascinated by this huge dick. He held the dick with both hands devoutly, and kissed it from the dick's head to the testicles with his tender lips. He didn't mind the gold master at the top Taking pictures with his mobile phone, he only has this big cock in his eyes that is about to bring him pleasure!