The original world of e-sports: The identity of the gold master is exposed, Qi M

front page
The original world of e-sports: The identity of the gold master is exposed, Qi Mu is nauseated and vomits?
search
The original world of e-sports: The identity of the gold master is exposed, Qi Mu is nauseated and vomits?
previous chapter
Table of contents
the cover
next chapter
〔Add to bookmark〕
【What the writer wants to say:】

I wrote the outline paper yesterday, and it has not been updated, qwq

I was chatting with my friends recently and thought about adapting some fairy tales.

-----text-----

Gu Huaibi has more than a dozen true love fan groups. He has many male fans and a lot of female fans. Among them are some stupid fans who send private nude photos to Gu Huaibi every day, hoping that he can fuck fans.

But Gu Huaibi never reads the messages sent by fans, nor responds to any fans. He doesn't rely on fans' support to get money like others. He plays games entirely because he likes them. For him, the e-sports circle is a A place where you can play games better, that's all.

The people in Gu Huaibi’s family searched things quickly, and found a lot of information about UL coach in half a month. UL coach is very flirtatious recently, and four or five girls hang out with him. They don’t mind knowing that he has other lovers. .

Investigators found the strange thing about it. The UL coach had a psychotropic drug that could control people in the short term.

Similar to the "fans of love" in the black market.

Gu Huaibi couldn't be sure whether Qi Mu had been drugged with this drug, after all, his metabolism was too fast, and now Lazimu would definitely not be able to detect anything if he went for a test.

At the same time, the daughter of the boss of the live broadcast platform saw Qi Mu's live broadcast information. Her idol is Gu Huaibi. At this time, her heart burst into justice for her idol. She took a screenshot and typed "crackling" and posted it on the Internet.

#Exposure a coach anonymous live#

This topic became a hot topic all of a sudden. Qi Mu originally wanted to watch it because there was a game in the near future, so he specially changed the start time to the morning. One glance and you can see a bunch of insulting remarks.

He was exposed! But who did it?

He immediately thought of the benefactor, but he denied it again. The benefactor paid him so much money, but he couldn't afford him, so there was no need to deal with him like this.

He pretended to be stupid and asked who Qi Mu was, but he saw that Chaoguan had blocked his live broadcast room.

"..."

This is how to do.

When he turned off the computer uneasily, he accidentally dropped the mouse pad on the ground. When he knelt down to pick up the mouse pad, he found a card under the table.

Qi Mu picked it up and looked at it, and was stunned. The card was very ordinary, just a high-speed rail ticket. If the name on it was not Gu Huaibi, Qi Mu would not be so surprised.

He was not so naive as to think that there would be two people with the same name beside him. Everything was explained, why his live broadcast room was exposed, and why men had to wear masks every time they came to see him.

Swiping gifts, giving money, and even sleeping with him, all this is to humiliate him!

All the previous words, no matter whether they were sweet or made him uncomfortable, have once again slashed his heart!