Troubled Times Stallion

front page
Troubled Times Stallion
search
Troubled Times Stallion
previous chapter
Table of contents
the cover
next chapter
〔Add to bookmark〕
【What the writer wants to say:】

Shit, this world is only one-third of the first world, I like to write about the sweet and greasy life of only two people, I don’t want to write about the previous female supporting roles, well, I can’t think of any good plots and the women The name is also a problem.

-----text-----

Qi Mu opened his eyes, the memory of his last life was temporarily sealed by him, in order to better complete the mission to save her husband, but he still vaguely remembered how happy the two of them were.

In this life, Gu Huaibi was a farm boy who got a peerless martial art by accident. Along the way, he recruited wise men, harvested beauties, became a general echoed by thousands of people, beheaded the faint king, and finally sat in the world. The story of the three thousand harem .

Qi Mu is that stupid king.

Dry!

At this time, Qi Mu had just been promoted to the throne. He was just a puppet emperor, and his uncle was really in power.

Qi Mu doesn't care what kind of trash uncle you are, just passed through and left the palace with his golden finger.

The regent only found the note left by the emperor saying "Going out of the palace for training". He put away the note and said that the emperor was not feeling well. The ministers all knew that the emperor was useless, so they should do whatever they wanted.

Qi Mu came to the village where Gu Huaibi was. At this time, Gu Huaibi had just found the peerless martial arts, but the hero also wanted to eat, and the future hero was dizzy with hunger.

It turned out that Gu Huaibi was rescued by the village flower, Qi Mu found Gu Huaibi who was fainting from hunger, picked him up and left.

Qi Mu is twenty years old now, while Gu Huaibi is only sixteen years old, and because of long-term malnutrition, he is very light.

Her husband is younger than him, which is quite new to Zimu.

Gu Huaibi felt something soft sticking to his lips, and then a gust of sweet water entered his mouth. Gu Huaibi's eyes opened a crack, and he saw a vague figure, is this a fairy?

In the evening, Gu Huaibi was awakened by the scent, and a man with a soft face was sitting beside him, two chickens were roasting on the fire.

"Wake up? Let's eat something."

Gu Huaibi took it without any doubt, and ate it without caring about the heat. Qi Mu felt distressed, "Eat slowly, there's still a lot, come, drink some water."

Gu Huaibi was full, so he looked at Qi Mu embarrassedly, "Are you a fairy?"

Qi Mu laughed, "How can there be any gods? I just happened to pass by and saved you."

The two chatted for a while, Gu Huaibi asked him, "You seem to be a son of a wealthy family, why did you appear in this rural place?"

Qi Mu showed a sad look, "I want to leave the family and see if the world can be saved."

Gu Huaibi snorted, "How can the common people live and work in peace with that stupid king around?"

"Then what are you going to do?"

"Naturally, to overthrow tyranny and build a better country."

Qi Mu's face turned pale, Gu Huaibi thought he had frightened someone, and comforted him, "You don't have to be afraid, this tyrant will be punished by everyone."