Threatening to fuck

front page
Threatening to fuck
search
Threatening to fuck
previous chapter
Table of contents
the cover
next chapter
〔Add to bookmark〕
【What the writer wants to say:】

After the exam, I hope I don’t fail the subject, I’m afraid, I don’t have much time to write, and I’m typing when I’m out of class

-----text-----

After entering the room, Lin Wubai took off his mask. Qi Mu was surprised that he was of mixed race, his face was a bit like a magic dragon in the magical world, and upon closer inspection, there was the shadow of Lin Youxuan in it.

Seeing Qi Mu looking at Lin Wubai motionless, Gu Huaibi hugged him angrily, "What do you think he is doing?"

Qi Mu said embarrassedly: "It's the first time I meet a foreigner, and I just want to see more."

Lin Wubai smiled: "I'm an out-and-out Chinese, but I'm just a mixed race, and my mother is American."

After Lin Wubai helped them carry the supplies onto the plane, he asked, "Where is that little pervert's room?"

Qi Mu: "Brother, he just likes women's clothing... he can't be considered a pervert."

"I know, I'm teasing him, it's just a nickname." Lin Wubai winked, looking very naive, like a boy in elementary school calling a girl he has a crush on.

Gu Huaibi: "I won't send my brother out casually."

Lin Wubai: "I have ten QBZ-03 in the trunk of my car, five for you, and two boxes of bullets, half for you. In this world, your brother's value is far less than this, right?"

Gu Huaibi: "Deal."

Qi Mu: "Are you not worried that we will take your gun and kill you?"

Lin Wubai smiled: "With the current strength of the three of you, I can kill you in seconds without a gun. This is not because I like your big brother. After tonight, we will be relatives."

After he finished speaking, he turned his head and walked upstairs. Although he was humming an unknown song, his walking pace was not careless.

Qi Mu took out some meat and went to the kitchen, "I'll make more dishes, brother and they should eat a lot to replenish their strength tonight."

Gu Huaibi looked at Qi Mu's slender waist and hips, his eyes darkened, and he wanted to urge Qi Mu to eat more tonight.

Gu Huainian was hugging the quilt to calm down, when he heard the sound of the doorknob turning, he asked nervously, "Who!?"

"I! You man!" Lin Wubai's voice is very nice. Any girl who hears such a sexy male voice say "you man" must feel soft all over her body, but Gu Huainian only feels hairy in her heart. He Thinking of what happened in the car, I was terrified and terrified.

"You, you go away! I locked the room, you can't get in!"

As soon as he finished saying this, the doorknob was broken. Lin Wubai smiled nicely, walked gracefully, and was dressed in camouflage which gave him a unique sex appeal. Gu Huainian, who always thought he was a straight man, looked at the other party loosely Swallowing with the sexy look of the neckline.

Why...why does he think this man is so handsome? The terrible thing was that his legs were weak, and he couldn't move a step further.

Lin Wubai picked up the short skirt that he threw on the ground, "Why did you throw it away? Didn't you like it very much in the mall just now?"

"none of your business!?"

In the next second, Gu Huainian was pressed on the bed by the other party, the man's tone was cold and steady, "Don't forget who saved your life, even if I throw you into the pile of zombies now, your brother will not Say something more."