plan

front page
plan
search
plan
previous chapter
Table of contents
the cover
next chapter
〔Add to bookmark〕
【What the writer wants to say:】

In the next chapter, all the memories will be restored (should be)

-----text-----

The day after the birthday party came to school again. What everyone didn't expect was that Stranger An came to school wearing a neck brace.

"You're not an omega, why are you wearing a neck brace?" a classmate asked.

Unfamiliar An smiled softly, and the humble and gentle look of the past was completely gone, and said with an imperceptible tea smell: "I am an omega in the first place."

Qi Mu and Gu Huaibi looked at each other, they were both shocked that this student with super mental strength could be an omega!

It was strange to say that An Stranger didn't come to school for a month, and when he asked the teacher, he just said that he had taken a temporary sick leave, and now he was wearing a neck brace when he came back.

Qi Mu found that his inexplicable hostility towards Unfamiliar An also disappeared, and instead he faintly felt a softness from the other party?

Perhaps it was because Qi Mu's gaze was too straightforward, An unfamiliar turned to look at him and smiled. Gu Huaibi asked him in a low voice: "What are you looking at?"

Qi Mu withdrew his gaze and shook his head, "I think Student An is different."

"Well, he has alpha pheromones on him."

Qi Mu was surprised, "You can smell it so far away?"

"I have been trained by my family, and his smell is quite strong. I feel as if I have smelled it somewhere... It seems to be the smell of the young master of the Qi family."

Combining the pheromone they smelled on the second floor that day, the two guessed that Stranger An was the omega marked by Qi Wuxiu that night.

This class is a big class, hundreds of people are studying together on the same ladder, Qi Wuxiu almost stepped into the classroom, and then walked to the empty seat next to An Stranger in front of everyone and sat down.

Everyone talked a lot, and many omega and beta stared at Stranger An with sour eyes.

"I saw that transfer student getting out of Qi Sanshao's car in the morning, and it was Qi Sanshao who got out of the car first and opened the door for him!"

"I saw it too, Qi Sanshao even kissed him on the forehead!"

"Ah, damn it, look, Qi Sanshao smiled at him, and even took the initiative to talk to him!"

"Shh, the teacher is here."

Unfamiliar An was flipping through the book in boredom. He had taken these lessons in his last life, but now he just felt that they were meaningless. Suddenly, a hand was gently kneading on his waist. He froze for a moment, and then relaxed, Xiao Said: "When did you talk to your parents?"

Qi Wuxiu looks like a gentleman now, with a gentle smile on his face, "I have already sent them a message, and they will naturally reply me when they see it."

Unfamiliar An was made uncomfortable by his smile. Yesterday he asked Qi Wuxiu to give him a public status, but this person actually agreed without saying a word. His temper is getting better every day, and the look in his eyes today is even more candid. When he melted into water, he wondered if Qi Wuxiu's brain was kicked by a donkey.

But Qi Wuxiu is willing to marry him, why? Just for tagging him? This seems to be unreasonable, for noble children like Qi Wuxiu, it is commonplace for them to be chaotic and abandon at the end.