The original world of e-sports: Looking for the e-sports kid who blew himself up

front page
The original world of e-sports: Looking for the e-sports kid who blew himself up at the door, he became angry and robbed him if he failed to invite credit
search
The original world of e-sports: Looking for the e-sports kid who blew himself up at the door, he became angry and robbed him if he failed to invite credit
previous chapter
Table of contents
the cover
next chapter
〔Add to bookmark〕
【What the writer wants to say:】

I’m still not very good at abuse. In fact, I feel that Mu Mu’s personality should be quite easy to talk. As long as he is not too outrageous, he can be forgiven easily. Moreover, Lao Gu also likes to talk trash when he goes to bed at 18. In terms of actions, he still didn’t hurt Lao Mu much. 233333

-----text-----

Before knocking on the door, Gu Huaibi rarely hesitated, should he put on a mask? If he still couldn't, he said that he was representing the team to invite him back. After making up his mind, Gu Huaibi knocked on the door.

Qi Mu thought it was Shan Yi who came, so he opened the door without thinking too much, but when he met a tall and strong man, he realized that the "golden master" was so similar in size to Gu Huaibi, he should have figured out who the other party was of.

You don't even wear a mask this time, you don't want to hide it? Qi Mu felt as if he was facing a formidable enemy, and subconsciously wanted to close the door.

"Wait a minute! Coach, I'm here to invite you back on behalf of the team!" Gu Huaibi felt as if he was blocking the door with his body. Qi Mu couldn't help him, and was stunned after hearing his words.

"What do you... mean?"

"Didn't you read Weibo? It has been exposed that the UL coach drugged you to control your spirit."

Qi Mu hasn't looked at his mobile phone for nearly four months. Naturally, he doesn't know that he has been cleansed. He still doesn't believe what Gu Huaibi said. He turned on his mobile phone and logged on to Weibo. He searched for relevant hot words before seeing Self-cleaning content.

He also received a lot of apologies and encouraging comments on his Weibo. He said that he was not short of money, so why he agreed to the contract that ruined his life for no reason.

"I... woo... that's great." Maybe it's because of pregnancy, or maybe it's because the grievances he has suffered these days have finally been liberated, he couldn't help crying while covering his mouth, Gu Huaibi hurriedly put his arms around him Consolation in a low voice.

"Don't cry, he has already been punished, and the league has also decided to cancel the 20 million compensation, but we have been unable to contact you."

After Qi Mu stopped crying, Gu Huaibi made everyone's request that he return to the alliance. Qi Mu shook his head. He glanced at Gu Huaibi, and said in a strange way: "I, I won't go back."

"Why?" Gu Huaibi knew how much Qi Mu cared about the BSD team. When he entered BSD, only Qi Mu was managing the team.

"I, I'm pregnant. I want to leave e-sports and find a place to raise my baby."

What Qi Mu said made Gu Huaibi explode. He grabbed Qi Mu's shoulder and asked, "Whose child is it?"

The man's hand is strong, and it hurts Qi Mu a little. He frowned and said, "What does this have to do with you? You hurt me by scratching me, let me go."

Gu Huaibi quickly let go of his hand. He looked at Qi Mu's lower abdomen. At this time, there were no traces, and it didn't look like he was pregnant. How many months has he been pregnant? In the past four months, he hasn't done anything with Qi Mu, nor is he by Qi Mu's side. If this child is not his... Gu Huaibi dare not think about it at all, he can't accept Qi Mu sleeping with other men !