join the patrol

front page
join the patrol
search
join the patrol
previous chapter
Table of contents
the cover
next chapter
〔Add to bookmark〕
【What the writer wants to say:】

End it as soon as possible, the next world ABO will be over!

-----text-----

In the original world, Gu Huaibi's skills had been practiced on the road before he came to the capital. As soon as he came here, he was attracted by the daughter of the boss of the capital's gangsters. With the love of the other party's precious daughter, he gained a lot of attention in the capital. little attention.

But now, the boss of the gang is not very strong, and his daughter doesn't know where he is, and Gu Huaibi has too little actual combat experience, so he signed up to join the patrol team after learning a little about the current situation in the capital.

The patrol team has a fixed salary, 30 catties of rice per month and five food stamps, which can be exchanged for vegetables and meat. The arrival of the end of the world will make coins and jewelry lose their value, and giving supplies directly will make everyone feel at ease.

Not everyone can enter the patrol team. Qi Mu and the others went to sign up, and in the end only Gu Huaibi and Lin Wubai successfully joined. Gu Huaibi was very satisfied with this, and said softly: "It doesn't matter, anyway, our supplies Sufficient, you two are at home, safe, and you can accompany your parents."

Gu Huainian nodded vigorously, "That's right, our staying at home safely is the greatest help to both of them."

Qi Mu shook his head, "I will train myself as soon as possible, and try to join the patrol one day. I don't feel at ease if you are outside alone."

Gu Huainian was about to be nauseated by this pair of sticky dogs, turned his head and found Lin Wubai looking at him, then showed a handsome smile, and pulled him over with his big hands.

"Nothing to say to me?"

Gu Huainian broke free from him, and now that he has arrived in the capital, he no longer has to worry about his own safety. The proud young man who was suppressed before came out again, "What do you want me to say?"

"I'll start working tomorrow, and I can only come back once in half a month. Can't you talk about yourself like your sister-in-law?"

Gu Huainian's eyes lit up, his face was filled with uncontrollable excitement, "What? You only come back once in half a month?"

Lin Wubai's complexion gradually became ugly, listening to Gu Huainian happily planning how to live a happy life without him, he was so angry that he carried Gu Huainian on his back in front of everyone. go home.

"Fuck! Let me down, so many people are watching!"

They were standing at the entrance of the patrol registration office. There were pedestrians outside and people who registered inside.

I don't know who blew the whistle, Gu Huainian wanted to die, and he lowered his head resignedly to prevent others from seeing his face.

night--

Qi Mu packed a backpack for Gu Huaibi, which contained a pistol and 30 rounds of ammunition, as well as some common medicines, bandages and other things. The patrol team only allocated a long knife or stick to each person. Use these knives and sticks to kill zombies, and some people are accidentally scratched and become the new force of zombies.

Gu Huaibi is the male protagonist, Qi Mu is not very worried, but he also feels uncomfortable when the other party is injured, so he still told Gu Huaibi carefully for a long time.