fly to the capital

front page
fly to the capital
search
fly to the capital
previous chapter
Table of contents
the cover
next chapter
〔Add to bookmark〕
【What the writer wants to say:】

long time no see!

Find inspiration! forgot how to write

-----text-----

Lin Wubai tasted meat for the first time, and ate Gu Huainian from head to toe, and the latter swallowed his semen and fell asleep crying at dawn.

Gu Huaibi and Qi Mu didn't go to bed until midnight, so that at three o'clock in the afternoon the next day, the four came out of the room one after another.

Gu Huai Nian, who had just been budded, walked like a duck, moving slowly against the wall to eat on the dining table like flashing his hips.

Seeing that everyone had arrived, Qi Mu said, "It's only three o'clock in the afternoon. It's summer, and it gets dark slowly. It's better to go to the mall later and collect the supplies. Brother is not feeling well, so stay in the Home is fine."

When Gu Huainian heard that he didn't need to go, his eyes lit up, and he nodded in agreement like a chicken pecking at rice, "Yes, I'm not feeling well, you go, you go, take more, and try not to go for the third time. "

Gu Huaibi immediately punctured his dream, "Don't worry, the room for storing supplies on the plane is very large, and it can only be filled by going to the mall at least five times. Brother, you can participate in our search operation."

Lin Wubai leaned close to his ear, and said with a low laugh: "You don't have to go if you are passed out on the bed by me every day, how about it? Let me enjoy the ride tonight, and you don't need to go tomorrow."

Gu Huainian's face turned white and red, and finally bowed his head to eat, ignoring Lin Wubai's teasing.

Qi Mu secretly chatted with the system, "Lin Wubai's character is too... unrestrained, not at all the same as that dragon, but he still eats the big brother to death."

system:"……"

In the next few days, the four of them went to the shopping mall several times, and they brought back two carts full of supplies without any risk. The last bag of rice was put on the plane. villa.

Gu Huainian closed the doors and windows, especially his own room. Qi Mu didn't quite understand it. It was Gu Huainian who explained, "One day the world returns to normal, and I can come back to get my skirt."

At eight o'clock in the morning, Gu Huaibi confirmed that all necessary items had been brought on the plane, closed the hatch and flew to the city airport.

In order not to cause the hordes of zombies to gather in one place, he flew up to an altitude of two thousand meters, and landed slowly on the takeoff runway of the city airport ten minutes later.

They didn't get off the plane immediately, but looked around with binoculars to confirm that there were no zombies on the side of the runway before they opened the cabin and got off the plane.

Gu Huainian: "Do you know where the aviation fuel is stored?"

Gu Huaibi frowned, Lin Wubai also shook his head, Qi Mu looked natural, and the others asked him, "You know?"

Qi Mu: "I don't know."

"..."

"But we know where to put the fuel on the plane." After Qi Mu finished speaking, he looked at the planes parked in a mess. This should be the result of the evacuees parking in a hurry. "We don't need to take the risk to find a place to store fuel at the airport, just take the fuel from other planes."