got engaged?

front page
got engaged?
search
got engaged?
previous chapter
Table of contents
the cover
next chapter
〔Add to bookmark〕
【What the writer wants to say:】

Naturally not so fast

-----text-----

"Hey, Qi Mu hasn't come to school for a week, right?"

"That's right, after Huang Xing came back, right? At that time their spaceship landed on the school's take-off field, I seemed to see him being carried down by Gu Huaibi. Could it be that he was injured?"

"Probably not? Gu Huaibi doesn't seem to be a big problem. The teacher announced the information of the desolate star they went to. It is full of ruined palaces and there are no large beasts."

"Then why don't you go to school?"

"Who knows? You ask so many questions? Do you like Qi Mu?"

"He's a schoolboy, don't you like him?"

Several omegas got together to discuss for a long time, and finally dispersed because the class bell rang.

Qi family.

Mother Qi was sitting knitting a sweater, but when she saw Qi Mu going downstairs to eat, her eyes turned red, she put down the sweater she was knitting, and walked over quickly, "Are you going to school today?"

Qi Mu nodded, "I have been at home since I came back, and the school is also urging me."

Qi's mother sighed, "What's the matter? Why did you become an omega after going out for a while? And..."

Seven days ago, Gu Huaibi came to the house with Qi Mu in his arms, and knelt down directly, saying that he had marked Qi Mu. At that time, she thought that the child was out of his mind, what kind of mark was the alpha talking about? Then she smelled the smell of Gu Huaibi all over her son's body, and the back of his neck was also mottled.

It was Qi's father who came to his senses first and asked his servants to take Qi Mu back to his room, and immediately went to ask the doctor to come home.

At that time, the family was in chaos, she watched Gu Huaibi grow up, she didn't have the heart to let him kneel like that, and temporarily told others to go home first.

It's just that in the next few days, Gu Huaibi kept coming to see Qi Mu, one of the protagonists was lying on the bed sulking, and refused to see him no matter what. On the contrary, Qi's mother is big-hearted, seeing Gu Huai's appearance of hitting a wall, she still thinks that this son-in-law (?) is quite good.

Mother Qi took out a small medicine box, which contained a stack of tape-like things. "This is masking tape. Put it on the nape of your neck to cover up the smell of the alpha that marks you... Hey, don't be upset, let me stop talking, remember to put it on yourself, and change it every three hours."

The pheromone belonging to Gu Huaibi on Qi Mu's body has not diminished after seven days. One can imagine how intense they were when they marked it. Both of them were top alphas at the beginning. Even if Qi Mu became an omega, it would still be the same. It is top-notch, and you can know how wonderful their estrus period is without guessing. If you don't post this, within a long time, the whole school will know that the president of the student union has become an omega and has been marked.

"The fact that you become an omega is related to the development of our family. Before your father has figured out what to do, don't let other people know."

Qi Mu's face was ugly, "I know, I also... don't want others to know that I have become an omega."

.

Qi Mu returned to school at noon that day. The dormitory he lived in the school was for one person, so he didn't have to worry about being discovered by others. However, his face changed when he stepped into the dormitory building.