First Arrival at Desolate Star

front page
First Arrival at Desolate Star
search
First Arrival at Desolate Star
previous chapter
Table of contents
the cover
next chapter
〔Add to bookmark〕
【What the writer wants to say:】

Both of them have no previous memories, and they will recover later, and Qi Mu will be differentiated again later, from alpha to omega

-----text-----

Qi Mu opened his eyes, turned off the alarm clock that kept ringing beside the bed, and the thin silk quilt slipped off his smooth body, revealing his fair chest and thin abdominal muscles.

Today is the opening day of the school sports meeting of Mandik College. As the president of the student union of the college, he will host it today.

He was walking on the school road, and the omega and betas beside him were watching him quietly, and of course there were also bold, fiery eyes locked on him.

Qi Mu is 1.8 meters tall, with wide shoulders and narrow waist. The black suit can't cover up his round buttocks. He looks swaying when he walks. He is a little annoyed by this. What kind of thing is it to have a straight butt! ?

He walked to the rostrum, pulled a chair and sat down, looking around blankly.

Sure enough, not far away, he saw a tall man surrounded by several alphas—his deadly enemy, Gu Huaibi, who was also a top alpha.

The man's height is nearly 2 meters, which is considered rare among alphas. That suit can't cover his figure at all, and his bulging muscles can be seen through the clothes.

Compared with Qi Mu's stern and handsome appearance, Gu Huaibi is more fierce, with sword eyebrows and star eyes, and a pair of eagle eyes can make others fear when they look at each other.

The two looked at each other from a distance, sparks seemed to spark in the quiet air, it was Qi Mu who looked away first, he didn't need to get angry with a big boss for no reason.

Although both of them are top alphas, they couldn't deal with each other when they were young. They often taunted each other and even fought each other over trivial matters, but both of them are equally good.

At 8 o'clock in the morning, the school sports meeting kicked off. Qi Mu went to the backstage to change his clothes after finishing his speech. He also signed up for several events. After all, he was an alpha with super physical strength, and the points in the school sports meeting were basically won by them.

"Wow, this year's No. 1 is Gu Huaibi again!"

"Qi Mu is not bad, he is firmly in second place in every category."

"But Gu Huaibi is stronger in comparison, right? And with those muscles, I feel that if the two of them fight, Gu Huaibi will definitely win!"

Qi Mu wiped the sweat off his face, and glared at Gu Huaibi, who ignored him, so he could only change his clothes angrily with a cold handsome face.

In the changing room, just after Qi Mu changed his clothes, Gu Huaibi came in behind him, and there was a silence in the air, Qi Mu: "Did you release the water for the 100-meter run?"

"What water to put? Am I still number one?"

Qi Mu was furious, and he didn't know what Gu Huaibi was made of. In the 100-meter run, he could pull away the second three positions, and he deliberately slowed down when he rushed to the red line.

Gu Huaibi thought for a while and said, "If you mean that I slow down when I cross the line, I'm just afraid of falling too fast."

After saying this, Qi Mu became angry again, because when he was in junior high school, he fell and flew out because he crossed the line too hard. At that time, his pants were worn out, which damaged his self-esteem very much. I wish I could go back in time, I would rather run second than wrestle in front of everyone.

Qi Mu hates Gu Huaibi, and another reason is that the other party can always remind him of the embarrassing things in the past. When the second gender of the two has not yet differentiated, Qi Mu always follows his ass. Ask Gu Huaibi to let him go.

Later, the second gender split, and both of them became excellent alphas, but the pheromones made them no longer get along well. On the contrary, Qi Mu was still full of hostility towards Gu Huaibi, and the sticky days of childhood became a mess in his eyes. Shame on the past.

A few days after the school sports meeting, the instructor found Qi Mu and Gu Huaibi.

Interstellar selects ten talents from various colleges and universities every year, and a total of 150 people go to the barren star for training. Some barren stars have ferocious beasts, and some barren stars have ancient civilizations. Trainees can gain resources and other insights from them.

Qi Mu and Gu Huaibi, as the best in the academy, were naturally the first candidates.

"This time the experience is quite special, and dozens of desolate stars have been discovered in the interstellar, so the trainees are divided into two groups. The two of you are companions, and are assigned to the desolate 57 star."

Qi Mu didn't want to be with Gu Huai, but in front of outsiders, he seemed to be a brother and friend, and he responded with a smile.

As soon as the teacher left, he turned and left impatiently. Gu Huaibi looked at his back and frowned. When will the two of them reconcile as before?

Three days later, the two of them landed on Huang 57 in their spaceship.

"There are palace buildings all around, and there should be no large beasts." Gu Huaibi looked around, and there were all fallen bricks and tiles, and there was no trace of plants in his eyes. The old palace could not cover up its original glory.

Qi Mu snorted coldly: "What do you need to say? I'll go over there and have a look, just don't hold me back."

〔Add to bookmark〕
$%$.
!~
.
.
previous chapter
Table of contents
the cover
next chapter
03
.
Recommended popular novels
When Knock CP is overthrown by the master
The heartthrob's harem is 0 in my bed (main 1V1 collection)
Poor Social Animal【ABO】
Butter hero strategy guide
make crying cold roommate
trade with roommate
Recently updated novel
talk about love
Gangbang pure female star
The unlucky guy is always crying every day【N/P】
can't match
Delicate pussy gets fucked by rough guy everyday
After obtaining the hypnosis system [Quick Travel Attack] Play tricks in Jinjiang male protagonist's article 18 banned H
the little things that matter

front page read history search fiction Back to toptop