It's a matter of course to stay at my brother's house

front page
It's a matter of course to stay at my brother's house
search
It's a matter of course to stay at my brother's house
previous chapter
Table of contents
the cover
next chapter
〔Add to bookmark〕
【What the writer wants to say:】

The next chapter is the cliché repaying the favor with the body, the stallion who was suddenly awakened by the mouth when he fell asleep, and the bisexual cutie with his ass pouted and his pussy exposed

There will be a lot of green tea talk in the next chapter, let's see how Mu Mu positions himself as his brother's exclusive dick-eating goblin

-----text-----

When Qi Mu and Gu Huaibi came back, it was already the third class. The students looked sideways, but they didn't dare to make any big moves because of the teacher's presence. Lu Miaomiao's neck was about to twist, so she quickly sent a message on her mobile phone to ask her boyfriend how he was doing. up.

Gu Huaibi thought of Qi Mu's pitiful appearance nestling in his arms, his heart softened, and he replied: "It's okay, don't ask more questions."

Not long after the class started, Gu Huaibi started to feel drowsy. This class was Chinese class. The teacher told the book the same way as chanting scriptures. He was a sports student and didn't have high requirements for cultural scores. He just fell asleep on the table and waited until he woke up. It was already noon when school was over.

The people in the classroom had just dispersed, leaving only his girlfriend who was waiting for him to leave school together and... the deskmate who was looking at him.

?

"Why haven't you left yet?" Gu Huaibi asked.

Qi Mu smiled: "I won't go home at noon."

Although Gu Huaibi was strange, he didn't ask too much. In the past, he always slipped away after class, and he didn't know that Qi Mu didn't come home after school at noon.

Lu Miaomiao took the initiative to hold Gu Huaibi's hand, said goodbye to Qi Mu, and the two left the classroom together.

"Hmph!" Qi Mu was sour and angry, let's see how he will deal with Gu Huaibi in the future!

In so many worlds, it was the first time he encountered Gu Huaibi being intimate with others.

There was nothing special in the afternoon. Five minutes before school ended, Qi Mu asked Gu Huaibi in a low voice if he could take him home.

"Recently, there will always be very vicious people coming to my door to collect debts. I'm afraid. You just need to send me and let me into the house! Thank you very much!"

Gu Huaibi frowned. He didn't expect the situation at Qi Mu's house to be so bad. As the deskmate, he was naturally obliged. After class, he said hello to his girlfriend, and left the school with Qi Mu one after the other.

The two of them didn't speak along the way, Gu Huaibi didn't know what to say, and Qi Mu lowered his head and pretended to be pitiful.

They wandered around to a dilapidated and dilapidated tube building, Gu Huaibi frowned looking at this building that looked like it was about to collapse, can this fucking house really live?

Even though he couldn't believe it, he followed Qi Mu up the stairs step by step.

There was no one at the door of Qi Mu's house. It seems that the debt collector didn't come today.

He opened the door with the key, turned his head and thanked Gu Huaibi, "Thank you brother! Go back early, be careful on the road!"

"..." Gu Huaibi thought that you, a boy, don't call me brother all the time, but seeing the other party's much brighter smile, he swallowed the words.