Jianghu Stallion: The true face of the dog-licking male partner is actually...

front page
Jianghu Stallion: The true face of the dog-licking male partner is actually...
search
Jianghu Stallion: The true face of the dog-licking male partner is actually...
previous chapter
Table of contents
the cover
next chapter
〔Add to bookmark〕
【What the writer wants to say:】

As for the update time... I don’t have a specific update time, but basically it’s a daily update, and how much you can get more depends on your imagination. Sometimes it’s not a problem to update 10,000 words when you’re interested, and sometimes it’s hard to hold back 1,000 words.

But An Nian is so cute, woo woo woo, I sent myself to the cave of the big bad wolf

-----text-----

An Nian still asked Qi Mu for help. He came to the hot spring to take a bath in the middle of the night, which was also explained by Qi Mu, saying that Lin Youxuan would also come to take a bath at this time.

Lin Youxuan had already fallen asleep, but for some reason there was a voice in his heart telling him to go to the hot spring and take another warm bath. He obeyed his heart, took a change of clothes and went.

When he went there, he found the sound of water in the hot spring. When he saw that it was An Nian, An Nian was very shy when he saw him, and instantly squatted in the water to cover his body.

Lin Youxuan was very strange, everyone is a man, there is no reason to be shy, the next second he found that his body was not in control, and he walked over and forcibly pulled An Nian up!

An Nian's hands were grasped and pressed on his head with one hand, and the smooth chest was exposed. His other hand touched An Nian's chest. An Nian's chest was not as hard as other men, but soft. A small soft ball, like a girl's pepper milk, the two nipples have already stood upright, and they are getting harder and harder in his hands.

No! stop! stop! Lin Youxuan yelled at himself frantically in his heart, but his body still didn't obey. An Nian seemed to be terrified, and leaned against the hot spring without saying a word.

Lin Youxuan put An Nian on the shore, An Nian's legs were still in the water, his buttocks were on the shore, he was lying on his upper body, his legs were opened by Lin Youxuan, and the white jade dick and flower hole were exposed to Lin Youxuan's eyes.

Lin Youxuan was undoubtedly surprised in his heart, he didn't even fight against his body anymore, but followed the will of his body to touch that delicate little flower.

Wet, slippery and tender.

This was Lin Youxuan's first feeling. His hand had already untied his belt, and An Nian just watched him take off his clothes, revealing his strong and muscular body. The big cock under his crotch has hardened, the head of the penis is pressing against the mouth of the female hole, and it will be inserted in the next second.

Lin Youxuan was struggling in his heart, why should he lubricate others?

He was still thinking like this in his heart, his body had already started to move, his hands were pulling the opening of the hole and breaking it to both sides, the dick was still thrusting in forcefully regardless of the opening of the hole being pierced.

After entering, he found that An Nian's female hole was not cracked, and the blood that flowed out was only due to the rupture of the hymen. As soon as he inserted it, he began to swing his waist, and An Nian finally responded, crying and shouting.

Lin Youxuan originally wondered why An Nian didn't resist, but later thought that his body didn't listen to him, maybe An Nian couldn't control himself.

By the time he was able to control himself, the dick was already on the verge of spurting, and An Nian had been fucked to the point of shikigami, turning into a slut who could only eat dick. Ups and downs on the cock.