Xiaosan was originally connected to online battle, had sex on the windowsill, di

front page
Xiaosan was originally connected to online battle, had sex on the windowsill, discovered the sign of the end of the world, and escaped from the campus
search
Xiaosan was originally connected to online battle, had sex on the windowsill, discovered the sign of the end of the world, and escaped from the campus
previous chapter
Table of contents
the cover
next chapter
〔Add to bookmark〕
【What the writer wants to say:】

In the next chapter, I will pick up Brother Jing, and Harem No. 2 will appear, who is my brother’s classmate and my brother’s old Gong~ He is a special soldier, the kind of straight guy who is a thief

-----text-----

Everyone knows that the relationship between Qi Mu and Gu Huaibi has improved. The two stick together like brothers and go to and from school together. Qi Mu is also much more cheerful than before. After learning that he has a social account, everyone comes to add him as a friend from time to time.

Only Lu Miaomiao noticed that Qi Mu's new mobile phone and Gu Huaibi were couple models, and the two would wear the same clothes on weekdays. They said it was brother clothes, only she searched on a certain treasure and found that they were couple models.

Lu Miaomiao was furious, but she couldn't do anything. She couldn't make a big fuss now, but she was still Gu Huaibi's girlfriend, so it was okay to go and remind Qi Mu to respect himself.

"Huaibi, tomorrow is Saturday, shall we go to the amusement park?"

Gu Huaibi refused without even thinking about it, saying: "I'm not too young, I don't want to go to the amusement park."

Lu Miaomiao pouted and said, "But we haven't gone out on a date for two weeks, obviously we used to go out every week before the world of two people."

Gu Huaibi glanced at Qi Mu, the boy was playing with his phone with his head down, wondering how he would feel.

"Zizi..." Gu Huaibi's phone vibrated, he picked it up and unlocked it, and saw a message from Qi Mu, "Brother, don't go..."

The ellipsis could tell how lonely Qi Mu was, Gu Huaibi couldn't help but smile, and wanted to comfort this little sticky bun again tonight.

Lu Miaomiao thought he recalled the happiness of the two dating back then, and said happily, "Huaibi, do you want to go?"

"No, the college entrance examination is still a few months away, study hard at home." Gu Huaibi said seriously.

"Okay, then I'll go to your house and we'll study together."

Gu Huaibi shook his head, "My grades are not particularly good. It's useless for you to study with me. Why don't you ask Auntie to find some tutors for you."

Lu Miaomiao wanted to say something more, but the class bell rang at this moment. She looked at Gu Huaibi, saw that he really didn't want to spend Saturday with her, and left angrily. When she got back to her seat, she couldn't help turning her head to look over again, and saw Gu Huaibi lovingly stroking Qi Mu's hair. Qi Mu suddenly looked at her, showed a mocking smile, and said a word silently.

loser.

Lu Miaomiao wished she could rush over and tear Qi Mu's mouth off. How could a boy be so cheap? Robbing other people's boyfriends and provoking them!

Lu Miaomiao asked others for Qi Mu's social account, and after adding friends, she directly sent a sentence, "Are you still shameless? Grab someone else's boyfriend."

Qi Mu: "?"

Lu Miaomiao: "Don't ask question marks. Don't you have any idea what you did? I really didn't expect you, a man, to be so disgusting!"