Rivers and Lakes Stallion (End): Mumu God descends to earth, crushes Bone Essenc

front page
Rivers and Lakes Stallion (End): Mumu God descends to earth, crushes Bone Essence
search
Rivers and Lakes Stallion (End): Mumu God descends to earth, crushes Bone Essence
previous chapter
Table of contents
the cover
next chapter
〔Add to bookmark〕
【What the writer wants to say:】

Thanks to Ye Li for the strawberry cake, the egg is "beggar" Lin Laogou who successfully chased his wife

In the end of the next world campus, it's another day I like vice cp.

-----text-----

The royal family had already been waiting for Gu Huaibi and the others at the edge of the desert. This time the royal family also had a little princess. Without the system reminding him, Qi Mu probably guessed that this was Gu Huaibi's fourth wife.

The princess is usually doted on, and her personality is quite domineering. After she fell in love with Gu Huaibi at first sight, she sent a maid to pass the note.

Qi Mu tore up the note with a dark face, and only lit a bonfire at night. No one could see what they were doing, but the princess sat next to Gu Huaibi specially in order to pursue Gu Huaibi, so Qi Mu kissed Gu Huaibi When the provocative eyes looked clearly.

As a princess, where has she ever been provoked like this? Immediately cursed: "You shameless!"

But the strange thing is that even though her voice is so loud, the people around don't seem to hear it.

Gu Huaibi hugged Qi Mu into his arms, and said: "Princess, please be careful, we Jianghu people don't have so many rules, please respect the rules of the Jianghu when you come here."

The princess knew that something was wrong, it was fine if others ignored her, even her attendants ignored her! Who gave them the guts! ?

Everyone fell asleep in the middle of the night. The princess woke up her maid and asked her why she ignored her two hours ago.

The servant girl was very wronged, and she used her life to guarantee that she did not hear a word from the princess.

Their commotion was more or less loud, and some people in the world were already dissatisfied. The princess wanted to lose her temper, but when she thought that this place was far away from the palace and deserted, she was afraid that these people would kill her, so she obediently endured it.

If I had known earlier, she would not have come here for fun.

Early the next morning, the princess woke up with a start, and she screamed.

Half of the princess's body was already buried by the yellow sand. She struggled to climb up, but the guards beside her hurriedly pulled her up. Qi Mu said: "The wind is strong at night, and the sand is blown onto people. It is true that half of the body is buried." normal."

At this time, the princess's maid yelled again, and the princess said impatiently, "Didn't you hear what he said? What else is he called?"

"No, no, there is a bone next to me!" The servant girl's whole body softened, why is there a bone covered with yellow sand lying beside her?

Qi Mu looked at the bone and frowned. He felt strong greed and a strong smell of blood on it. It stands to reason that the blood of people who died naturally in the desert had already been taken away by the yellow sand. Such?

The bone was quickly thrown aside by the guards, and Qi Mu noticed that a small red spot appeared on the necks of the servant girl and the guards who touched the bone.

"That bone is not right." Qi Mu said to Gu Huaibi.

"What's wrong?"

"I feel a strong breath of death."