trigger mechanism

front page
trigger mechanism
search
trigger mechanism
previous chapter
Table of contents
the cover
next chapter
〔Add to bookmark〕
【What the writer wants to say:】

Tomorrow's online class is very full. It is estimated that it will be updated in the early morning or not. The next chapter will be the secondary differentiation and budding~

-----text-----

Qi Mu went straight to the east, and Gu Huaibi would not hesitate to follow him, touched his nose and headed west. In the next few days, except for the two seeing each other when they came back to sleep at night, they separated at other times.

Qi Mu finished drinking a tube of nutrition, frowned and complained: "It's better to go to those desolate stars with large beasts, at least you can hunt a beast and eat some meat. There is nothing here, and the mouth is almost fading out of the bird."

Gu Huaibi: "There are many ancient characters in the palace. I have already applied to the school for a translator of ancient and modern characters. I might gain a lot if I decipher them."

"Are you going to contradict me too?"

"I don't have that idea."

Looking at Qi Mu's angry look, Gu Huaibi really couldn't understand why this person targeted him so much. He had been ridiculed by Qi Mu for the past few days, because everyone has a temper. He was angry and said angrily: "You don't want to Just stay there and apply for a return flight with the school, and fight me here every day, and next time you will have a hard fight, and the loser will not be able to speak for the next few days."

"What did you say!" Qi Mu became furious, "I'm not kidding you? It's obvious that you are stupid."

"I'm stupid?" Gu Huaibi stood up and grabbed Qi Mu's collar, "I've tolerated you for a long time, if it's an alpha, I'll fight."

"you……"

Gu Huaibi sneered, "Aren't you very good at it? Don't you dare to fight? There is no one else here, and I'm not you. I won't tell others if you lose."

Qi Mu suddenly laughed and said: "Okay!" After finishing speaking, he kicked Gu Huai three times under the wall.

If Gu Huaibi felt something, he turned sideways to dodge ahead of time, "Are you only good at these omega tricks?"

Qi Mu stepped back, and after setting up his posture, he quickly raised his leg and kicked him. Gu Huaibi grabbed his kicked leg with one hand, and punched Qi Mu's waist with the other hand.

"uh-huh!"

Qi Mu took off with the other leg, and his legs locked Gu Huaibi's neck like scissors, and the two fell heavily to the ground. This fall opened a certain mechanism, the ground where it was located suddenly disappeared, and the two fell together.

After an unknown amount of time, Qi Mu woke up covering his head, next to Gu Huaibi who was still in a coma, and he shook him with a strange expression. When he fell before, he was originally at the bottom, but the moment he fell, Gu Huaibi just hugged him and changed his position, holding him tightly in his arms.

Gu Huaibi had some blood on the back of his head, and Qi Mu took out his bandages and disinfectant, bandaged him briefly, and then began to look at his position.

There are water-rippled walls all around, which feel very hard, but there is also a jelly-like Q-bomb, this kind of material has never been seen in Interstellar.

He looked up, it was pitch black and there was no light, Qi Mu guessed that the drop point should be far away from here, but these corrugated materials protected them who fell, otherwise he and Gu Huaibi should both fall died.

The place here is not big, about five or six square meters, a corridor leads to the front, Qi Mu did not act without authorization, sat down where he was, quietly waiting for Gu Huaibi to wake up.

This guy, what are you doing to protect him? They are both alphas, and alphas who don't fight each other, being protected by the other party can be regarded as a shame.

About half an hour later, Gu Huaibi woke up. He touched the bandage on his head and looked at Qi Mu in surprise, "Thank you."

Qi Mu blushed and said forcefully, "Thank you for what? If you don't have that ability, don't be a hero like others. It makes me weak and you have to protect me. I'm in trouble."

Gu Huaibi stood up and said lightly: "Okay, next time you want to die, I will watch you die."

Qi Mu watched the man walking towards the corridor, and followed him silently. He obviously didn't want to say that, but he couldn't bear to thank him. Every time he saw Gu Huaibi, his words would become sarcastic .

He remembered when he was a child, he remembered that he liked this handsome younger brother very much, and shared with him any good things. Since the gender split, both of them have become top alphas, and their parents are very happy, but never After that, he never made friends with Gu Huaibi again.

He watched Gu Huaibi change from joy to bewilderment, and then to current indifference. The words of reconciliation were always pressed in his throat, and the next time he spoke, it was a cold mockery.

〔Add to bookmark〕
%4017closure.
!~
.
.
previous chapter
Table of contents
the cover
next chapter
!~
.
.
Recommended popular novels
I also want to escape from the Shura field today (quick travel)
After wearing the book, I have no integrity (NPH)
The innocent little white flower loved by the heroines
The soft beauty is filled with daily np [Quick/wear]
Husband who married casually wants to fuck me every day (bisexual high H)
The school bully gave the school bully a lick
Recently updated novel
big body idol
Quickly Transmigrate, Please Surrender to My Acting Skills
【ABO】Torrent (3P)
Three thousand in the harem of the bisexual emperor
country man and down-and-out son
The kitten I picked up turned out to be Shizun
the little things that matter

front page read history search fiction Back to toptop