business war stallion

front page
business war stallion
search
business war stallion
previous chapter
Table of contents
the cover
next chapter
〔Add to bookmark〕
【What the writer wants to say:】

I just realized that the first world seems to have the most words...

-----text-----

"Son, what did your uncle discuss with you last time, how do you think about it?"

While eating, Qi Mu was suddenly cueed, and then recalled that his uncle's visit to him last week was nothing more than a commercial espionage.

Gu Huaibi in this world is a young CEO. Because his family believes in fate, he specially found a Taoist priest when he was born. Twenty-five years old, after twenty-five years old, not only can become the world's top richest man, but also have tens of millions of beauties. But he didn't say in the second half that if Gu Huaibi had a relationship with a woman, it would be unprecedented. It's not about chirping, it's about being unable to conceive for no reason. Gu Huaibi's sperm is fine, and the women's egg cells are fine, but they just don't match and can't be fertilized.

According to the old Taoist's words, Gu Huaibi kept his virginity until he was twenty-five years old. Sure enough, the Gu family grew bigger and bigger all the way, especially after Gu Huaibi took over the company at the age of twenty-two, the Gu family became the top ten in the country. As if to make up for the age at which Gu Huaibi was forced to abstinence, Gu Huaibi was invited to a friend's party the day he turned twenty-five. He said that the party was actually a sex party. That night Gu Huaibi went directly to three The girl fell asleep, and the later story continued with the development of Gu Huaibi's growing business and the development of the sleeping woman.

As for Qi Mu...he is a small cannon fodder in the early stage. He thinks he has a super high IQ and leaked business secrets to his uncle. Unexpectedly, his uncle just borrowed him to get on the big boat of Gu Huaibi. After the uncle got the business secrets, he changed hands. He betrayed Qi Mu, and by the way, gave his daughter and his little wife to Gu Huaibi to play with. In this way, Qi Mu was imprisoned, the old father was reduced to a homeless man, and his uncle became Gu Huaibi's father-in-law. , got mixed up.

Thinking of this, Qi Mu became unhappy, and the system comforted him, "We are traveling through time and space now. If you can successfully prevent Gu Huaibi from having sex with others, then these [history] will disappear and never existed."

"Isn't this a time paradox?"

"If the Lord God says it's not a paradox, it's not a paradox. If it says it can be changed, it means it can be changed."

Well, the Lord God is awesome, and the mother-in-law is awesome.

Zimu said, "Dad, I don't want to do this."

Father Qi asked: "Why? I think you seemed quite willing last week."

"I asked someone to investigate my uncle. He has been arranging for his daughter to show his face in front of Gu Huaibi recently, and I have read the business secret he wanted me to steal. The document is actually about the independent company of the Gu family and uncle. cooperation. My stealing this document is not only of no use to him, but also putting myself in a dangerous situation."

"How is this possible?" Father Qi couldn't believe that his brother would harm them like this.

"How is it impossible? When Grandpa shared the inheritance, he didn't fight or snatch it on the surface, as if he gave us the best things. The largest company is just a name, and the industries under it are all things from the last century, which have long been eliminated by the market; The commercial building looks very good, but you and I both know that the bustling center has been transferred in the past few years, and the shops in that building cannot be rented out now, but he has known about the transfer of the commercial center for a long time."