Bloodsport

Batman Beyond 'Fan Fiction Story'

By Tayla Drago

Episode# 18 – Bloodsport

In a Gotham hotel, a mysterious man is given the penthouse suite. He ignores the staff's various offers, claiming that all he requires is privacy. While he looks over Gotham, a mosquito sucks some of his blood. Angered, he fires a dart from a blowgun, killing the mosquito with grim accuracy. Who is this strange man? Meanwhile, Batman and Batwoman survey a group of chop shoppers and starts their nightly business.

"(Chop shopper...?)" Gwen never heard of the group like them.

For her inner self Batwoman explains it to Gwen.

"This is what happened when you don't get out into the real world, Gwen. People like them take out the good parts of cars to place on the crappier ones, and then sell it for cheap people to be fooled and played for. It's very illegal to do. Actually, people like these idiots don't know any better."

With Bruce telling them about their business, as the two crime fighting duo take some action to stop them.

"Either way, we'll give it our all." said Terry/Batman. "And here's our cue."

While Batman fights off the thugs and Batwoman using some rope to burn with passion to be moving really fast too from punching and kicking a lot, Bruce mentions him that his mother has asked him to run an errand on his way home. Really...?

"Oh, and Terry, there was one other thing. Your mother called, she wants you to pick up some milk on your way home." Bruce tells Terry while he was fight.

"Milk?" kicks one member below the belt. "That's going to have to wait!"

And that takes care of them.

"Ha! Mommy issues." Batwoman laughs. "I love it."

"(Please behave.)" said Gwen.

For the two stop the crooks and Megan turns them in for cash afterwards. However, when morning comes Terry has forgotten to do so and his mother scolds him for not helping her enough. That night, Stalker performs a ritual in which he smears his body with ink and draws several animal symbols on a skin, one of which is Batman's symbol.

"There are two bats in Gotham, but one I must face with. The other if I must." said Stalker. With his ceremony done, he extends his retractable spear and heads out into the city.

Eventually coming to the Casemore Tribal Arts Gallery, he forces his way in. Batman and Batwoman both learn of the break-in and enters.

"What a mess!" said Batwoman. "Whoever it was, must not be so good in breaking and entering places."

All to be a set up for them be for the real enemy to be near.

"(Look at all of this, Uncle Bruce.)" Gwen points out.

"You should see this place. Antiques, relics, you'd feel right at home." Terry/Batman made a joke with Bruce.

Like he's the one to talk.

"Cute."

Stalker watches Batman and Batwoman from an unseen perch and attempts to attack them with his blowgun. Lucky for Gwen, she warns Batman in time keep his guard up against Stalker.

"(Batman! Watch out!)"

Batman manages to evade but Stalker attacks him again, this time tackling him to the ground. With Batwoman stepping in with her fire ball to stopping Stalker and her staff to have a sword type of battle while protecting her partner.

"I thought you've be stronger like him, but with fire powers. That's new." he said.

"So what?" Batwoman questions the man. "I was born this way, baby."