Hooked Up

Batman Beyond 'Fan Fiction Story'

By Tayla Drago

Episode# 20 – Hooked Up

Hard times for Gwen to live with Megan for a while since Terry made a lot of mistakes with her between Melanie to leave behind and having trouble in his relationship with Dana, though working together to going to school will be a bit harder to talk to one another and working together. Bruce asks his wife on how his step-niece's been feeling lately 'since those two talk every day'.

"Megan, how's Gwen?"

"Well...She's hanging in there to have some friends of Terry to hang out with even Maxie. Poor girl's a mess." she said. "And how's Terry? Although what he did was stupid, we both know we can't be mad at him for the rest of his young life."

True, but Terry needed to do something about it himself to talk to Gwen.

"I know." said Bruce. "I'll call up to talk to her later, thanks for letting me know about Gwen's condition so far."

For them to have their love was still stronger than ever.

"It's no problem, Bruce, and everything will work out somehow for young teens. Things can be harder at first to work things around it afterwards. It did for us, so why not them?"

Hopefully...For Gwen to train from making her muscles stronger from time to time, helping out, controlling her fire still, and studying from classes to still have a lot on her mind to still be thinking about Terry.

"(Does he still care about me...? Terry.)" she asks herself.

Elsewhere...A young teenager named Donny gives a knockout performance at a rock concert. As he leaves the arena, he pushes past his adoring fans and enters a limousine with three waiting girlfriends...then the scene changes to a virtual reality parlor, where Donny's booth has just been shut off. He begs to be put back in, but the proprietor says he needs to pay. A reality thing to see what makes you happy to stay there. Is that unhealthy? At Hamilton Hill High School, Terry is still trying to wake up after another rough night. Well, between that and how he and Gwen are having some trouble for Max to already know about it.

"Rough night?" Max asks him.

"Aren't they all?" he yawns. "A lot been's going on with me..."

"Between work or you with Gwen. Yeah, she told me."

Part of him felt bad to see Gwen every day from work and school to do stuff, but never hang out a lot.

"You too, huh?" Terry asks Max. "Between Bruce and Megan, they're making me the bad guy. Dana and I are working something out and Gwen...I mean, part of me does like her more..."

"But you can't decide who you want to love more from the two girls. I get it. I have nothing against you, but you better decide real soon." she said. "And for work since you two help out to go your temperately separate ways...Maybe you need someone out there with you. You could do worse you know."

From Gwen, maybe...But from anyone else would be a bit risky.

"Forget it."

"Why should you have all the fun? Or her?" Max asks Terry.

"Max, it's not fun."

Terry's right, between him and Gwen is business.

"What? Flying, intrigue power?" she said. "Yeah, you're right. It's a drag." Max suggests that he would do better if she came with him sometimes, but he refuses point-blank.

Gwen to be passing by Terry and Max.

"Hi, Maxie." said the smile Gwen to feel a bit better.

"How's it going, Gwen?"