Big Time

Batman Beyond 'Fan Fiction Story'

By Tayla Drago

Episode# 43 – Big Time

Out on the streets of Gotham City, a Wayne-Powers truck carrying several canisters of Cerestone is tailgated by a much larger truck. The driver of the larger truck jokingly tells them to 'stick 'em up', to which the drivers simply get annoyed; however, the larger truck opens revealing a grappling gun that pulls them in. The guards are taken in and a single thug, Karros, breaks his way into the truck with a cutting laser. The guards are thrown from the truck, but Batman and Batwoman arrived and engage the thugs.

"Guess who?" Batwoman punches one out. "Booya!"

Gwen always have to deal with her inner self sometimes.

"(You don't have to over do it...)"

"But that's what makes it fun, Gweny. And now for the rest of the gang who needs to be spanked."

During the fight, a canister of Cerestone is popped open, forcing the thugs, Batwoman. and Batman to retreat.

"I take it it's bad?" Terry/Batman asks Bruce.

From the looks of it, yes.

"Cerestone – only if you breath, taste, or gets into your body it is." he said to the two.

Getting out in time to getting two of the other men, Batman and Batwoman have a long way to go to stop the other ringleader.

"I hate the smell to stop...whatever it was that guy was stealing..." said Batwoman.

Later, Terry and Gwen talk to Bruce on the phone about Cerestone and learns that it's an experimental hormone used to accelerate plant growth and that a rival company, Agrichem, is seeking to steal the formula. He identifies Karros as the leader of mercenaries.

"It's not good with some thugs take it for good payment."

"And then some!" Megan explains the rest on what she could look up on. "Nasty stuff it is...Cerestone was an experimental hormone developed by Wayne-Powers that accelerated plant growth. It was estimated to revolutionize farming industry. Why they still have it? You two have the wrong woman to ask. I'll put on a wanted list on Karros right away."

Terry's conversation is cut short when he hears Dana angrily rejecting the advances of a blonde man that doesn't seem to care that she's not interested.

"Hey!" Gwen helps out her friend. "Leave Dana alone, mister!"

Terry comes to the rescue with Gwen but is surprised to see that the man is Charlie 'Big Time' Bigelow, an old friend of his.

"Big Time?"

"T.T." Charlie said back to Terry.

"Wait, you know this guy, Terry?" Gwen asks her boyfriend.

Terry introduces Charlie to Gwen, Maxine, and Dana, who remembers him and is wary.

"Guys, this is Charlie 'Big Time' Bigelow. Charlie was always scheming about how he was going to make it big, and the name stuck."

"And T.T. is Tiny Terry, 'cause he was always thinking small." Charlie said about calling Terry by that nickname.

"Oh, hi." Gwen introduces herself. "I'm Gwen Grayson, Terry's girlfriend. And these are Maxine and Dana."

He likes Terry friend and girlfriend to look very cute.

"Three hot mamas, I like..."

"Sorry, but Gwen's my girl." Terry says something to Dana next. "Dana, you remember Charlie?"