Unmasked

Batman Beyond 'Fan Fiction Story'

By Tayla Drago

Episode# 50 – Unmasked

At Terry's house for him and Gwen to be seeing Mary and Matt a lot to get to know them well, the decision of them to have them move in together 'of the place Bruce/Batman and Megan hang out at' happens today.

"Ooo...Busted."

Matt was teasing his older brother.

"Shut up, Matt." he said. "We're not."

"We're just talking about us moving..." Gwen gets back to talking to Mary. "Ah, so how about it. Ms. McGinnis?"

Looking at them to see how good they're working and taking care of the house sometimes while going to school and seeing each other, to be smart enough to do so.

"Hmm...Gwen, you're a good person to come into my son's life, and you, Terry, to fall for this girl than with Dana to have some trouble times." she said. "And because of this...If you two are working well to still finish high school and getting something bigger to do, then let me say this – it'll happen once you two graduated next year."

Once Mary said that, Terry and Gwen were hugging to be cheering with joy.

"Yes!" Gwen was happy. "Terry! We get to live together in that new apartment area!"

"Thank you, Mom!"

"Cool! I get to see Gwen anytime." Matt was too.

With that taken care of, there was one thing left to do...

"I'm glad to approve of it. Now, you two. Get to school for the fundraiser day. Remember?" she reminds them. "None of you don't want to be late."

And they get to it by taking the train there.

"We should go!" the two lovers said together.

And with that, they get going to take care of one problem so far...

"(Now that's one for the record book. Nice work, you two!)" said Gwen's other half.

At Hamilton Hill High School, the students are busy cleaning after working on a fundraiser. Terry arrives late with Gwen and quickly apologizes; Max is curious as to what villain kept him busy this time.

"Hi, Maxie!"

"Hi, Max. Sorry we're late."

"What new threat was it this time? Root-rot-man?" she teases them.

"Well, besides Terry and I moving in together once we both finish with high school, so that's good." said Gwen. "But that's not all..."

"This time it really was Mr. Wayne. He needed a ride. His back again." However, Terry reveals he simply had to drive Bruce to an appointment and notices Dana's absence. "Where's Dana?"

"I thought she would wait for us to help her out today."

Both Terry and Gwen thought about it, but it looks like she already left.

"She got tired of waiting for you. Sounds like an old song, doesn't it?" said Max. "But she knows of you two and doing the rest for us later. You both owe her for it."

Max reveals she left as she got tired waiting for Terry as usual and soon Nelson and his friends appear and ridicule Terry for being late and 'assure' him that Batman appeared in his place, surprising Terry.

"Well if it isn't Mr. School Spirit and his girlfriend." said Nelson. "Don't worry, I'm helping Dana do the rest of this junk here."

"Don't worry, McGinnis, Batman filled in for ya and Gwen."