Revenant

Batman Beyond 'Fan Fiction Story'

By Tayla Drago

Episode# 23 – Revenant

Well, for Gwen to help out her step-uncle Bruce to live with him again, work with Megan still, and hang out with Terry a lot more...Things are finally back to normal again. As Terry walks around school and discovers a group of students along with Gwen, Dana, Chelsea, and Max to all be staring up at the school's sports trophies that have mysteriously been embedded into the ceiling.

"Look at this..." Gwen was surprised. "Who would do something like this?"

"More like how they did it?" questioned Dana.

The coach is very upset over it.

"My trophies!"

"That's sad." said Terry.

Chelsea confides that others are saying that the force behind it and many other strange occurrences that happened were probably caused by the ghost of Garrison Jacobs, a student who was somehow killed while the east wing of the school was being built.

"Wait...Ghost?" Gwen was lost.

"Yeah, the ghost of Garrison Jacobs. It happened where underneath this place before it was made, that old student was killed from falling down into a big hole to die in there from starvation and thirst. Never been seen or heard from again to build the school right where he was killed on. Since then, there has been strange things happening of his ghost to appear again to haunt all of us."

Wow, what Chelsea said was all true.

"Where have you been the last two weeks, Terry? In a cave?" Dana asked.

To Terry and Gwen, they don't say much since they work with Bruce in a Batcave.

"What...?"

"Oh, Terry, remember you said you tell me who liked more to choose between Gwen or me? Have you made up your mind?" Dana asks Terry.

He didn't tell Dana yet, but he will.

"This again?" he asked.

Terry and his friend, Max, are skeptical, but the rest of the students believe it.

"Come on, it could be some kind of prank or something." she said. "Lots of things to be going on to spread made up stories."

Could be...Later that night, Blade, Dana, Chelsea, Gwen, and a fourth girl hold a séance using an Ouija board.

"A Ouija board? Okay, why did you guys bring me here and what's with the ghost calling on some former cute boy?"

"Sorry, we just need your help is all." said Chelsea.

For Dana had to tell them about Gwen's powers.

"(I should've known...) Dana." Gwen tells her.

"I only told some closes one, remember, not the other thing..."

For Dana to be thinking of Gwen working with Batman and Batwoman, it was better than that for her to feel a bit revealed.

"Okay, I'll help. But remember, my powers work if they have their own to feel out like mine."

"And if it's a ghost, then it's proof enough for all of us." said Blade.

"Fine." Gwen goes along with it. "(With this, I can feel out what's really going on to tell Terry and Uncle Bruce about it later.) Set it up and leave the rest to me."

For her to feel welcome from others that like Gwen on who she was and her powers, even her inner self was surprised.

"(It's nice you're making new friends here, Gweny, do let just get this show on the road.)"