Plague

Batman Beyond 'Fan Fiction Story'

By Tayla Drago

Episode# 33 – Plague

For something weird to be seeing...within the darkness were snakes, mess up people, creating something for power, and such for one to witness it all to see more than one Gwen Grayson to be going down the drain to be die. So painful to make Gwen scream to almost set the bedroom on fire to wake up in fear and seeing a snake.

"(Hey!)" Gwen other half helps her out. "(Wake up, stupid!)"

This allows Bruce and Ace to hear her.

"Gwen! What's wrong?!"

"Snake!" she points out. "Uncle Bruce! Get rid of the snake! I hate them.

How did a snake get into the Wayne Manor? As well as Gwen was scared of snakes, Ace chases it out of the place to still feel weird on how it go in or why Gwen's powers lost it to set the bed on fire with the bracelet still on her. Bruce putting it out, this wasn't the first time Gwen had these nightmares.

"This is the seventh time this week, Gwen, your dreams are not normal." he said.

"I know...But what am I supposed to do about it..." Gwen hated it all. "What are these nightmares telling me...? Snake people and the other clones of me being killed."

For hearing the word 'people snakes', Bruce might know who it might be.

"I'll have to get Megan to work on this tomorrow. We'll find something out, I promise."

For Bruce to comfort Gwen and Ace too, she cries to fear what the dream might be real or not.

"Okay... (I hope whatever's going on, it'll be solved somehow.)" she said to herself.

The next day...Gwen 'tries to be strong to tell both Terry and Megan on what happened', as those two, Dana, and Chelsea wait for Nelson's return from Saint Denis at the Gotham Airport.

"He must of have fun like we did." said Chelsea. "Nelson changed...a little."

"Yeah, just about." and Dana to see that Gwen wasn't feeling well lately. "Gwen, are you feeling well? Besides from your powers not too hot?"

She hangs in there for her friends.

"I'm fine, Dana, thank you. I just had one of the nights to seeing snakes. I don't like them."

Terry stays close to his girl.

"Never liked snakes to almost got bitten badly." he said. "It'll be okay."

"I'm scared of snakes, Terry, I don't hate them to have all of them killed. I love animals still..." said Gwen. "Just the snake people I image to do something to me...It felt so real to keep having my bedroom on fire. I don't know why."

That is weird. Nelson goes to customs, and the agent finds a vial of an unidentified green fluid. Nelson claims he not to know anything about it and suggests that it was snuck into the bag while he was in the bathroom. The customs agent appears to believe him and lets him go while confiscating the vial. After Nelson leaves, the agent turns the vial over to a Kobra agent and reveals that he's capable of changing his face as if it were made of clay. Ew...Nelson catches up with the group.

"Miss me, ladies? Hiya, Gwen." he said. "What about you, Dana?"

Somehow 'at some point', those two are slowly getting along well.

"Yeah, yeah, welcome back."

Player...For Gwen to stay close to Terry to still calm all day.

"Looks like Nelson doesn't love you anymore." he said.