4. Don't Be Silly, You Should've Wrapped Your Willy

October 15th, 1987
9:52 pm
Sky POV

Michael's last show before the mini-break was the 12th. We decided to let him get settled in, catch up with his sleep, and get his groove back before the plan got put into action. It had been 3 days, and I figured that I had waited long enough.

We waited outside the condo that he brought me to see if he appeared with a girl or something.

And to my luck he did.

"Kind of early for him," I said looking at my watch. I looked at the girls & they were too busy staring out the window in awe at Michael. "Guys." I snapped. They sat back.

"Sorry," They mumbled.

"So, imma give him five minutes to get situated then imma go."

"He's so handsome up close," Kae mumbled as they once again looked out the window. I rolled my eyes. Jesus help me.

Michael & his girl of the night started to walk up to the condo as the limo rode away. I looked at the time. 9:53. I'd give him a minute.

Kae & Dawn smacked their lips moving away from the window as Michael left their sight.

"Man. Skylar you are so fucking lucky," Dawn whined.

"If you say so."

"Bitch I know so. Goddamn fine ass specimen. And you're carrying his seed. Damn I shouldn't have left you that night."

"He probably would've tried to have a threesome," I said.

"I should've went with yall," Dawn whined some more. I rolled my eyes.

"Alright enough. I can't concentrate on the plan if I keep going back to that night. Throwing off my game."

"Sorry." It got quiet for a few minutes then it was time.

"You got the papers?" I nodded.

"Want us to come?" I shook my head.

"I got this."

"Alright. Good luck boo." I closed the door & crossed the street. I then headed into the condo up the stairs. I looked for Michael's condo & immediately found it. Glad I got good memory. I sighed & stood in front of the door. Here I go.

Michael POV

"Ah shit girl. Slow down," I moaned as I grabbed... uh whatever this hoe's name is head as she sucked me up. Damn this bitch gotta be a pro cause I ain't never had head like this.

She was still sucking the soul out of me when I heard a knock at the front door. "Man what the hell? Watch out girl." She slowly pulled my dick out of her mouth as she looked me in the eye. Lord have mercy.

I fixed myself before walking out of the room to the front door. I opened the door without looking, even though I probably should've but hell I figured don't nobody really know where I am except the family & a few friends. I assumed it was one of them. But my assumption was all the way wrong.

There stood... damn I know I remember her name. This was the girl that sexed me like no other. Damn what is her name? Matter of fact, why is she here?

"Um hello..."

"Skylar," She said. Yes I knew it was something with an S! I almost said Shanika but i'm glad I didn't.

"Right. Skylar."

"I know you probably don't remember me but-"

"Trust me, I remember you. I forgot your name but I most definitely remember you," I said, it coming out a little more sensual than I planned. Looking at her got me remembering that night & man do I want to fuck her again. Wait Michael you getting off topic. Why the hell is she here? Probably been feening since that night. Shit if she & that other girl down for a threesome, i'm all with it.