40. Knocks Me Off My Feet

June 6th, 1990
3:22 PM
Sky POV

"Are we going to go on a trip every year for my birthday?" I asked as I looked out the window of the plane at the clouds. Then I looked at Michael & he shrugged.

"Possibly. Is that a problem?" He asked, smirking. I gave him a look.

"Now you know it's not."

"Yeah I know," He said before pecking my lips. I smiled before looking back out of the window.

"Where are we going anyways?" I asked looking back at him. "We've been on here for a good minute."

"It's a surprise, nosey," He said standing up & stretching. "But if you want something to pass the time, feel free to join me in the bedroom in the back." I rolled my eyes as he smirked & winked at me before he headed to the bedroom. I sat there for a moment, contemplating, before quickly hopping up & following him.

I closed the door behind me while Michael was slipping out of his shoes. He looked over me & it was like that damn smirk was stuck on his face permanently.

"I knew you'd follow," He said teasingly as I slipped out of my shoes & walked up to him.

"Shut up," I said, pushing him towards the bed. He fell back on it & watched me as I unbuckled his pants, pulling out his length & climbed on top of him.

"I like when you take control, mamas," He said, smacking my ass as I lowered myself onto him.

"Yeah?" I asked as I started riding, my hands slowly sliding up his chest towards his neck. But he quickly grabbed my hands & pushed them away.

"You pushing it," He said, grabbing my hips & I giggled as I leaned down, pecking his lips.

"Thought you liked when I take control," I said, sitting back up and placing both hands on his chest, bouncing on him.

"I didn't say choke me," He said as he watched me bounce.

"You liked when I choked you the night we met," I said, smirking & his eyes traveled to meet mine.

"I was in the moment then," He said in a serious voice & I giggled as I stopped bouncing & leaned down to kiss his neck.

"Guess I gotta get you in the moment again," I said in his ear before kissing his neck again. I felt him smack my ass.

"We got hours babe so do me as you please." I smirked to myself. Challenge accepted.

June 7th, 1990
2:46 PM

After the amount of rounds Michael & I went, my body needed rest. So that, along with the time change, was the reason why I didn't wake up till damn near three in the afternoon. Oh also because of the crew member knocking at the bedroom door.

"Mr. Jackson, we're going to be landing soon." Michael rubbed his eyes as he sat up next to me, looking around.

"Shit," Michael said when he saw the clock. "That was some good sleep," He said chuckling. "You put me to sleep babe." I playfully rolled my eyes, holding back a laugh as he pecked my lips.

"I rocked your world huh?" I asked as he got out of bed.

"Damn right," He said, winking at me as he slipped on his clothes. "We need to do that again on the ride back home. Matter of fact, im tempted to tell the pilot to turn around so we can reenact that right now." I laughed, climbing out of bed & putting on my clothes.