1. The Encounter

August 30th, 1987
1:32 am
Michael POV

"FUCK!!!" The girl moaned as i did deep strokes in side of her. "MHMMM DADDY IM GONNA COME!!" I rolled my eyes & kept stroking until i felt her walls clinch against my penis & she squirted all over it. It was about time she came. I came about 30 minutes ago & i didn't want to be rude by kicking her out before she came.

I pulled out & stuck two fingers in her making her come even more. She kept moaning & her body shook violently as her eyes rolled back.

Finally, she finished. She laid there trying to catch her breath & i chuckled in amusement. I wore that pussy out. After about 40 seconds, she sat up & smiled at me.

"Nobody has ever made me squirt like that. Nobody had made squirt at all, actually."

I smirked. "What can i say?" She giggled & started to crawl over to me but i put my hand out. "What you doing Brianna?"

She wrinkled her nose. "My name is Barbara." I rolled my eyes. Like i give a damn what her name is.

"Whatever." I stood up & went over to my drawer getting out some underwear & pajamas. "You can get your clothes & escort yourself out."

"Excuse me?" I turned & looked at her. She was frowned up still sitting on my bed.

"You heard me. Bye. Adios. Hasta Luego. Au Revior. You ain't gotta go home but you gotta get the hell up outta here." She gasped at my rudeness & got up grabbing her clothes & putting them on.

"You are not the man i thought you were Michael Jackson."

"Yeah, yeah, yeah i've heard it all before now get the hell out."

"FUCK YOU!!!" She said before walking out my room & slamming the door behind her.

"YOU ALREADY DID THAT!!!" I chuckled to myself. Groupies.

7:52 pm
Skylar POV

"SKYLAR!!!" I groaned putting the pillow over my head as my loud mouth roommate/best friend Kaelyn walked into my room. "I know you ain't sleep. Its barely 8'o'clock. Get yo ass up."

"No." She snatched the pillow off my face & I groaned. "What do you want Kaelyn?"

"Get up. We going out tonight."

"I don't want to," I whined.

"Too bad. I had to change my plans with Dontae so I could take yo lonely ass out tonight."

"I ain't tell you to do that though," I said rolling my eyes.

"I know you didn't," Kae said sitting on my bed. "I wanted to. I can't stand to see you down babygirl. I know you're still sad about... him but you can't wallow in pain forever. He wasn't shit anyways. Dirty bastard." I giggled a little & Kaelyn smiled at me. Then she clapped standing up. "So im taking you out to the club. Get sexy cause imma get you laid tonight!!!"

"KAE!!!"

"Chop chop!!!" She walked out the room. That girl know she a hot mess.

*
Around 10 o clock we arrived at the club & it was packed. I guess nobody really wanted to be alone tonight. Nobody but me. I sighed.

"Cheer up girly," Kae said slapping my ass. I gave her a look & she smirked. "Ain't my fault yo cheeks look good in that skirt." I rolled my eyes & she laughed. "Come on." She pulled me through the crowd on the dance floor over to the bar. We sat down & a bartender came over to us. He was handsome, but I wasn't feeling it.