50. Cloud 9

June 9th, 1993
9:54 PM
Sky POV

Maldita Milonga was full of people when John & I arrived

Maldita Milonga was full of people when John & I arrived. I was shocked because it was a Wednesday night & usually didn't go out on Wednesday's, but then again, this was the most popular tango club in Argentina, so I shouldn't have been too surprised.

I looked over at John & he looked excited. It made me smile.

Our relationship was going great. It really didn't get any better than him. Or maybe I was just saying that because we were still in our honeymoon phase.

But still.

He was so sweet, hilarious, sexy, smart. He was good with the twins. We got along great. He was everything I wanted in a man.

John looked over me and smirked.

"Ready for me to show you out in front of all of these people babe?" He asked, wiggling his eyebrows. I scoffed.

"Please, let's see if you can keep up, pretty boy," I said teasingly & he fake gasped, smiling.

"Well, put your feet where your mouth is and show me what you got," He said, grabbing my hand.

"You're on, baby," I said before pulling him towards the middle of the dance floor.

It was my thirtieth birthday, and what better to do for it then to take a vacation?

We were in Buenos Aires, Argentina and the week had been non-stop fun, romance and food. I think he was trying to fatten me up so no one else would want me. But that was fine with me.

Especially because I was about to dance it all off.

When we got to the middle, I placed my left hand on his right shoulder as he moved his right hand to my lower back. I smirked and he smirked back.

"Show me what you got," He said & that was all he had to say to set me off.

12:07 AM

I should have John's baby.

That's all I thought as we rode back to our hotel after coming from tango dancing.

The way he moved when were dancing was just... god.

I love me a man that can dance.

I bit my lip, staring at him & I saw him smirk, looking at me before looking back at the road.

"You keep looking at me like that, we may not make it back to the hotel," He said lowly. I smirked, still biting my lip.

"You know I don't mind," I purred, tilting my head a little.