8. Spending The Night

8:18 pm
Skylar POV

The ride was very quiet. Michael hadn't said anything except that he wanted to go to my house & that was before we got in the car. He spent most of the time looking out the window after that. I sighed as we finally pulled up in front of the house.

"Im sorry." He looked over at me. His face was kind of sad.

"It's not your fault. That's just Joseph for you."

"But if I hadn't came-"

"That still would've happened." I sighed & he grabbed my hand rubbing it. "Don't blame yourself." I nodded. He pat my hand before letting it go. We both then got out the car & he followed me to the door. I unlocked it & we walked in seeing Dontae eating the pizza that I forgot about earlier. He did a double take & jumped up.

"Um cousin? Do you realize you just walked in with Michael Jackson?" Michael chuckled & waved.

"Um yes i do Tae," I replied nodding. He opened his mouth to say something but Kae walked back in the living room.

"Oh hey Michael."

"Hey Kae." Dontae looked between the two.

"What the- how do you two know each other? Sky how does any of you know him? And why was I not informed?"

"So many questions Dontae, chill." He waved her off. I rolled my eyes.

"So this the Mike person you were talking bout huh? Well, what news did you have to break?" I scratched my head & looked at Kae. She made a face. I honestly didn't know how to tell him. Dontae is like an overprotective big brother. And even though he may like Michael Jackson, he might not like the idea of me being pregnant by him.

"Tae you might wanna sit down-"

"Nah im okay." He looked at me with a straight face. I sighed.

"Well, I met Michael at a club a couple of months ago & well, you know what happens sometimes after you meet a man at the club," I let out a little chuckle but Dontae looked unamused. Crap.

"Umm Michael would you like anything to drink? Eat? A reason to get away from this conversation?" Kae asked. I looked up at Michael & he looked kind of nervous. Tae was 6'0 & had a little more muscle than Michael so he could really beat the brakes off him if he wanted to.

"Um yeah I think that's a good idea." Michael scurried past Tae as Tae stared at him & followed Kae into the kitchen. Tae then looked at me.

"What the fuck you mean 'you know what happens sometimes after you meet a man at the club'?"

"You know what that means Tae."

"Like hell I do. If you implying sex I will beat the hell out of you & Michael I don't care if he is Michael Jackson." I cringed. "Is that what you are implying?" I nodded. He sighed & scratched his head. "I actually don't know how to feel about this."

"Well this next part will definitely have you confused," I let out a nervous chuckle & he looked at me with a blank face. Fuck. "Well im carrying the future heir to the Jackson throne."

"YOU WHAT?!"

"KAE COME GET DONTAE HE ABOUT TO HIT ME!!!" He started pacing back & forth as Michael and Kae ran in. Tae turned around & pointed at Michael.