47. Have Mercy

May 24th, 1992
1:24 PM
Sky POV

"I'm so sick of planning!!" I yelled, throwing down my pen.

"You? I'm the one making all the calls," Michael said, scratching his head.

"You're the one that dragged me into this," I hissed & he raised his hands in surrender.

"Hey, regardless, you would've had to do this, maid of honor. At least I made it a little easier on you." I rolled my eyes, grabbing my pen again before I started checking off things on Kae's list. We were at Neverland, in Michael's office, trying to narrow down Kaelyn's to do list, very aggravated.

The day before we celebrated the twins' 4th birthday, which of course we had to plan out, & here we were, planning again. If I had to plan anything else, my head would explode.

"I'm about to go lay back down in a minute," I mumbled. I spent the night after the birthday party (don't worry, we didn't sleep together this time) because I did not feel like having to drive home then come back again the next day.

"You want some company?" He asked with a smirk.

"Does Naomi want some company?" I asked rolling my eyes & he busted out laughing.

Remember I said I wouldn't show him that he made me jealous with Naomi? I lied, I couldn't keep my comments to myself. Of course, I didn't curse him out because he's not my man, but he definitely got some slick comments from me.

"I'm pretty sure she does, but she won't be getting it from me. Again," I looked up at Michael & he smirked. "If you know what i'm saying."

"I'm leaving," I said, standing up & he started laughing.

"Skylar, i'm kidding!!"

No he wasn't. He dead serious. He did something with that girl & I did not care to find out what. As I headed out the office door, the twins ran past, screaming, with Macaulay Culkin right behind them, chasing them.

"Slow down!!" I yelled, walking out of the office, and Mac stopped as the twins kept running. He laughed before running back over to me.

"Sky," He said, stopping in front of me.

"Yes Mac?"

"Do you want to be my date to the MTV movie awards?" I heard Michael drop his pen before the chair screeched against the floor. I looked at Mac for a moment, trying not to laugh.

"Huh?" I asked again, pressing my lips together. By that time, Michael had made his way behind me.

"I said, do you want to be my date to the MTV movie awards?" He asked, this time a little les patient.

"Mac, isn't your mom your date?" Michael asked as I covered my mouth trying to hold back my laughter. It was cute, him trying to ask me on a date at 11 years old.

"Yeah, but I don't want to go with her. I want to go with Sky because she's hot!!" At that point, I snorted laughing.

"I'm sorry," I said in between laughs as both Macaulay & Michael looked at me sideway before looking back at each other.

"For one, don't call Skylar hot. She's a grown woman, you call her pretty."

"Same thing," Mac said & Michael sighed.

"And two, don't you think it would hurt your mother's feelings if you don't go with her?"

"No, she's tired of the award shows." Michael & I looked at each & I gave him an amused look before i looked back at Macaulay.