Bonus Chapter: Well I'll Be Damned

9:17 PM

"Whatever you want, whatever you need, my heart belongs to you, whatever you need, there's nothing I won't do," Michael sung in my ear lowly before kissing on my neck & I giggled, moving.

"Stop, i'm tired," I said, giggling as Michael wrapped his arm around me & pulled me closer to him.

"You can't be tired, we gotta make up for lost time," He said, kissing me all over my face. I smiled as he stopped before staring at me, smiling. I bit my lip.

"Why are you looking at me like that?"

"Because I love the fact that i'm in bed, holding my wife, Skylar Briana Jackson."

"That sounds so good coming out of your mouth," I said, giggling.

"I'm so glad I can make my wife giggle," He said, smiling. I smiled back, caressing his face.

"I love you, Michael."

"I love you too, Skylar." He pecked my lips before laying back & I snuggled closer him. It was quiet for a moment, us just enjoying each other's company before Michael laughed, making me look up at him.

"What?" He chuckled, shaking his head.

"Our families are going to kill us," He said, looking down at me & I started laughing.

"Ooooh we're never going to hear the end of it."

"Especially not from Kae or Janet."

"Especially them!!!" I said giggling. We both laughed, not even caring that we were going to get our asses cussed out when everybody found out, but stopped when his phone rung. We both looked at each other & sat up, Michael grabbing the phone.

"Hello?.. oh hey mom," He looked over at me & I pursed my lips. "Calm down, she's fine. She's with me actually. Yeah we uh... it's been a lot going on today. Um..." He paused for a moment, looking like he was trying to figure out what to say. So I reached my hand out.

"Let me talk to her." He nodded.

"Here's Skylar right now." He passed the phone to me & I put it up to my ear.

"Hello?"

"You don't know how to answer phones now?" My mama asked & I pursed my lips together to keep from laughing. "I've been calling you all day, calling everybody else, nobody heard from you, Amy said you said you'd be back but you never came back, why the hell you ain't call?"

"I'm sorry mama," I said, biting my lip. "A lot has happened today."

"So Michael says," She said before pausing. "I thought you & Michael weren't talking."

"Well," I said, looking at the engagement ring on my finger. Michael said we would buy wedding rings in the morning, his jeweler was coming over. "We sorted everything out."

"Good. Now we can start getting together like a family again," She said, and I could tell she was smiling through the phone. Every time Michael & I fell out, she was the biggest advocate for us to get right with each other again. Little did she know, she was going to get more than she expected.