57. Yin & Yang

May 20th, 1995
9:51 AM
Sky POV

I walked into the studio almost an hour late because I couldn't figure out rather or not I wanted to see what Michael was talking about.

On one hand, I shouldn't have did anything else for him after the past few months but on another hand, I was a nosey bitch.

I could hear 'Billie Jean' playing as I got closer to the dance studio & when I walked in, I saw Michael practicing his original routine while Lisa sat in front of the mirror watching.

God, did she have to go every where with him? If she had to watch him like that than maybe she didn't need to be married to him. Michael did a spin before noticing me & turning off the radio with his remote.

"I said nine," He said & Lisa looked over, noticing me too. I dropped my bag down by his things, walking further into the studio.

"You're lucky I came," I said smoothly before looking at Lisa. I guess I would be cordial today. I put on a fake smile. "Morning Lisa."

She gave me one back. "Morning Skylar." I looked at Michael & he nodded at to me as to say 'good job' and I rolled my eyes before putting my hands on my hips.

"Now can you play the song for me?" I asked. He smirked.

"Anything for you Sky," He said sarcastically, walking over to the radio. I rolled my eyes before looking at Lisa, who was staring at me. I folded my arms.

"Where are the kids?" I asked since she was staring in my face anyways.

"Danny's for the weekend. What about the twins?" She asked back.

"My mother's for the day."

"How is she doing?" Lisa asked, and she seemed genuinely concerned.

"As well as somebody is the first year after losing their husband of thirty years. What about Priscilla?"

"Probably somewhere getting on somebody's nerve," Michael smugly said, walking back over to us.

"Michael watch it," Lisa hissed & I pursed my lips together to keep from laughing. Michael gave his wife a fake smile before looking at me.

"Ready to hear the song?"

"Just play the damn thing already," I said smartly & he pressed play.

As soon as it came on, I got excited but I didn't let them know that. I looked at Michael, who was grinning at me, and raised an eyebrow. He sucked his teeth before pausing the music.

"Sky don't act nonchalant. The whole Dangerous era you bugged me about being able to choreograph a video and now when actually get to choreograph for it, I get nothing?"

"Keywords, the Dangerous era. We're in a whole different era now, right? What is it, historical, the past?"

"HIStory," Both him & Lisa said. I smirked.

"You talk simultaneously. Cute." They both rolled their eyes.

"You're so damn stubborn Sky."

"And that will never change," I said winking at him. "So, did you have any ideas from the routine?"

"You're going to do it?" He asked smiling.

"If I wasn't, I wouldn't have came," I said, stretching a little. "Now do you have any ideas? Cause I know you do." I looked over at him & he was smirking.

"I have plenty, but I'll let you take total control of everything." I scoffed.

"Yeah right. Your perfectionist ass won't let me do anything without having something to say."