15. Changes

11:43 PM
Michael POV

The ride back to Neverland was a long and silent one. Dawn sat up front with Dunk & I sat in the backseat with Sky. Everybody else was in the car with Tae, trailing behind us. Sky had fell asleep 15 minutes into the ride. Her head was in my lap & I caressed her hair while looking out the window. All you could see were trees, indicating we had just about made it. Dunk came to a stop at the gate & waited till they opened the gates. They opened a few seconds later & she drove in. She pulled up in the drive way & turned the car off. Her & Dawn got out while I woke up Sky.

"Sky, we're here." She groaned moving her head a little on my lap, making me groan. "Sky, baby, can you get up?" She sat up rubbing the sleep out of her eyes & I got out the car. I walked over to her side & opened the door, helping her out. Tae & the others were getting out of his car, looking around amazed.

"This place is nice," Tae said & I gave him a smile.

"Thanks. I'll give yall the rest of the tour tomorrow. So yall can see the animals & stuff."

"Animals?" AJ asked. I nodded smirking before walking towards the house. holding Sky's hand. I grabbed my keys out of my pocket as we walked up the steps. Then I unlocked the door & walked inside cutting on the lights. Everybody except Janet & Sky walked in, awwing in amazement.

"Michael don't you wanna adopt me?" Kae asked & I chuckled.

"I'm going to take Sky to my room & i'll be back to show you to your rooms." Everybody nodded still taking in the view and I grabbed her things from Dawn before leading her to my room.

I turned on my lights and let go of Sky's hand putting her bag down. She kicked off her shoes before climbing into my bed.

"I'll be back." She nodded & I walked out closing the door behind me. I headed back to the main foyer when I heard everybody talking.

"Did yall see how he ran in the house today though? He hugged her so tight I thought he was gon crush her," I heard Mrs. Wright say.

"Yeah he's definitely in love with baby cuz," Tae said.

"Oh he's past that. But he won't admit it," Janet said. I rolled my eyes at her comment.

"And she won't admit she's in love with him either. You know who the first person she called for after she got done arguing with Greg? Michael. Not her parents, him." That made me smile knowing that she wanted me before anybody else. But once again with this Greg motherfucker...

"I don't see why they won't admit it so they can stop playing & get married," Kae said. I decided to take that as my cue to walk in. They immediately stopped talking & all looked at me.

"What?" I asked playing dumb. They all shook their heads. "Well let's get yall to yall rooms."

February 18th, 1988
1:09 AM

I was finally heading back to my room. After I had gave everybody their rooms, I decided to go in my office & start trying to figure some things out for the safety of Skylar, her family & the babies. I walked into the room & saw Skylar still up watching tv.

"Hey," I said closing the door behind me.

"Hey..." I walked into my closet & started to strip. Then I quickly put on some pajamas before walking back out & climbed in the bed with her. She had changed from the clothes she had on earlier to a nightgown.