28. When Michael Met Greg

September 13th, 1988
6:34 AM
Michael POV

The sun shining into the living room was what woke me up the next morning. I rubbed my eyes, getting the crust out of them as I sat up looking around. There was a blanket on me & Sky was nowhere to be found.

Did I dream last night happened? I couldn't have.

I remember making love to her then us falling asleep on the floor, so where is she now? I stood up & grabbed my clothes off the couch, slipping on my underclothes & pants just in case any of the staff was around. I headed towards the bedroom to see if she was in there & she wasn't.

So of course, she had to be in one of the twin's room. I headed to their rooms & saw light coming out of Serenity's room. I walked in to see her breastfeeding the both of them while talking to them.

God, she was beautiful. She had on my button up shirt with her hair tied up & she smiled as she talked to the babies. Her smile was intoxicating.

I walked into the room & she looked up smiling at me.

"Good morning, handsome," She said as I walked over to the rocking chair. I leaned in, giving her a sweet kiss.

"Good morning beautiful." MJ stopped sucking on her breast & started making baby noises. I smiled. "You missed your daddy?"

"I think he's saying 'get off my mama'," Sky said joking & I waved her off before taking him from her. "How did you know he was done?"

"When he pulled your titty out his mouth." She rolled her eyes as she put her titty back in the shirt.

"Hey MJ. Did you miss me?" He stared at me for a moment before he started to babble & look around. I smiled & kissed his cheek before looking at Serenity. She was staring at me, her eyes big as she continued to suck on Sky's breast. I smiled at her & leaned in close. "Hi, pretty girl." She swatted at me & I moved back. Then it looked like she rolled her eyes and looked back at her mama. Sky & I busted out laughing. "Somebody has an attitude problem."

"Wonder who she gets that from," Sky said & I playfully rolled my eyes.

"You." She scoffed before smiling at me. I smiled back before leaning down to kiss her. Our lips moved slowly together but our kiss was interrupted when I felt a small hand smack my face. I pulled back and saw MJ laughing as he clapped his hands. Sky & I laughed as I rubbed MJ's chubby cheeks. I'm so glad to be home.

7:49 AM
Sky POV

"I still can't believe you met Princess Diana," I said as I ate some more of my omelette. MJ sat in my lap squirming, trying to reach for my fork. "You don't even have teeth little boy."

Michael laughed as he sat with Serenity in his lap. She sucked on her pacifier, playing with her socks, not paying us any mind.

"I can't believe it either. She is such an amazing person."

"Sounds like somebody has a crush," I said playfully.

"I think Prince Charles thinks that too," He said laughing. "He was looking pretty jealous when we were talking. But I guess he doesn't realize that I have the most amazing woman at home," He winked at me, making me smile. "But, I can't control any feelings Diana has for me. Look at me, i'm amazing."

I rolled my eyes playfully. "You're so full of yourself."

"And last night, you were full of me." I threw a grape at him & he caught it in his mouth.