30. Dancing Machine

January 30th, 1989
6:09 PM
Sky POV

"Oh my god," I heard Michael groan as he walked into the room. I turned to face him as I put on my earring.

"What's wrong?" I asked worriedly. He shook his head biting his lip. "What?"

"You in this dress," He said in a breath. "You gon kill me tonight baby."

I playfully rolled my eyes at him before turning back to my mirror

I playfully rolled my eyes at him before turning back to my mirror. He walked up behind me, wrapping his arms around my waist, pressing his hard on against me. I smirked, trying to hide a blush as he looked at me through the mirror.

"I really just wanna skip to the part where I get to take your dress off & eat you alive," He said lowly in my ear. I bit my lip, starting to get hot.

"That sounds lovely," I said leaning back into him, closing my eyes. "But we gotta go," I removed his arms from around me, making him groan.

"Fine. But that ass is mine tonight," He said as I moved past him, towards the door.

I looked back him, winking. "Always baby."

I headed downstairs to see my mama looking at AJ on the floor, who was playing with the twins. The twins were crawling & sitting up now, even almost talking.

It was crazy how fast time went by.

"Hi babies!!" I said as they crawled over to me excitedly. I picked them both off, careful to make sure they didn't drool on me because they were also teething.

"Girl if you don't put them down before they mess up your dress," Mama said & I sighed to myself before putting them down. "You look beautiful."

"Thank you mama."

"I think she doesn't have enough on," AJ said & I rolled my eyes.

"Shut up boy," Me & my mama said at the same time.

"Hey don't be jumping on my brother like that," Michael said, walking down the stairs. His bulge was no longer visible through his pants so I assumed he had fixed himself.

"You better watch who's side you're on," I said with a smirk. He raised his hands in surrender.

"Sure. Chicken out for the cat Michael," AJ said and both our eyes widened as mama slapped him upside the head.

"Boy what the hell I tell you about watching what you say? You ain't grown!!"

"Ma," AJ groaned, rubbing his head.

"Ma nothing!!" AJ grumbled to himself as he walked past up the stairs. Michael & I looked at each other, trying to hold back our laughs.

"Yall think it's funny, but wait till MJ get that age."