21. When April Showers

April 30th, 1988
1:38 PM
Sky POV

"Why would yall do this?!?" I whined as we pulled up to the gates of Neverland.

"Because, regardless of how mad you are at him, those are also his kids & he deserves to be at the baby shower," Dawn said.

"Yeah but why did it have to be here?" I asked pouting.

"What's wrong with here?" Tae asked.

"It's his house," I mumbled & everybody rolled their eyes.

"Well he has a nice house with lots of land. Why the hell would we pay for a venue when we can get this nice one for free?" Kae asked & I rolled my eyes. "Plus you can't avoid him forever. What are you gonna do when the babies are born?" I shrugged. "Come on Sky. I know he hurt you but you got babies to think about."

"So what? Im just supposed to forgive the whore?" I asked bitterly. She sighed.

"No but just work with him. For the kids." I rolled my eyes. What the hell ever.

"Wow," Dawn said.

"What?"

"Kae actually said something intellectual," Dawn said in amazement, making Kae smack her lips.

"Shut up bitch." The gates to Neverland opened & Tae drove in.

"Did you two ever end up figuring out a name for the girl?" Dawn asked. That's one thing we hadn't figure out. I shook my head.

"Well bitch yall better figure it out. They gon be here next month."

"Yeah yeah. Whatever." We pulled up in front of the main house & there were a bunch of cars. They were nice too.

We all got out, stretching after that 3-hour drive (we had to stop a couple of times for me to pee, not my fault).

I sighed as Dawn walked over to me. "Smile. You look beautiful."

"

I gave her a fake smile & she shook her head

I gave her a fake smile & she shook her head. "Can you at least pretend you wanna be here?"

"I'll try," I said rolling my eyes. She sighed.