22. She Rains On Me

Sky POV

I wiped my tears as I made my way over to Tae & Kae, who were at the food table of course. They were laughing & making themselves a plate when I walked over & tapped Tae. He turned around and his smiling face turned worried.

"What's wrong? What happened?" He asked, sounding like a father ready to attack. Kae came around him looking worried too.

"Can we go now?" I asked wiping my face.

"Why?" Kae asked.

"What happened?" Tae asked again, more sternly. I shook my head.

"I don't want to be here anymore. Can we please go?" I asked, my voice cracking. As much as I did not want to cry, I just could not control my feelings. These babies are making me seem soft.

Tae & Kae looked at each other before Tae turned to walk away but Kae grabbed him.

"I don't know what you think you about to do it here but you not gon do it here. Not now." Tae sighed angrily & nodded. "Go get Dawn & tell her to meet us in the bathrooms. Come on Sky." Kae grabbed me as Tae walked to get Dawn. We went into the bathrooms & Kae grabbed me some tissue from one of the stalls as I looked in the mirror. I looked dead. So much for a pregnancy glow.

She tapped me & I grabbed the tissue wiping my face & nose.

"So what happened?" She asked leaning against one of the sinks.

"He slept with Diana Ross," I mumbled.

"Excuse me? Can you repeat that?" Kae said

"Excuse me? Can you repeat that?" Kae said. I sighed & turned to her.

"He slept with Diana Ross."

"Recently?!" Kae practically yelled. I shrugged & she shook her head.

"God... She's like his mother's age," Kae said disgustedly and I snickered.

"Kae she's not even that old."

"Well, she's too old to be sleeping with him." I shook my head as she sighed, looking at me. "You o-" A knock at the door interrupted her & she turned to it.

"Who is it?!" She said in her fake man voice & I giggled.

"Open the damn door Kaelyn," Dawn said & Kae opened it. Dawn shook her head. "You need a new man voice."

"Yeah whatever, lock the door." Dawn locked the door as Kae walked back to where she was. Dawn joined us afterward.

"What happened? Tae told me you were crying. What's wrong sweetie?" Dawn asked.

"Bitch Michael was sleeping with Diana Ross," Kae said and Dawn gave me the same look Kae did.

"...what?"

"Same damn thing I said," Kae said throwing her hands up.

"How do you know?" Dawn asked me & I sighed.