1

A painful moan erupted from the mouth of the man who had been trampled on in the center.

"You, Shin Sera...!"

A man with a smooth face and scratches all over the place glared at the woman with a sharp blue gaze. It was quite a terrifying force, but it wasn't threatening because his whole body was bound.

"Do you think you're still out of your mind to see you acting cocky?"

The man's expression hardened at the woman's ridicule. She twisted his tied shoulders wildly, vigilant as if she were her psychopath kidnapper.

"Stop joking around and let this go."

"You still don't understand the situation? You can't get out of here in good shape."

"Ugh, get rid of this...!"

"So, when I say something nice, be quiet. You don't know what I'm going to do if you keep irritating it, but aren't you really scared?"

"You have already crossed the line enough. So..."

"Am I crossing the line? You are the one who crossed the line recklessly."

"Ugh...!"

When the woman applied pressure to his foot, the man twisted his body as if he had received an electric shock. As she frowned at the heavy texture that touched the soles of her shoes, she did not stop her torture.

It was unavoidable. Even what she is doing now was a struggle to live in her own way.

"Be pitiful. Does it hurt a lot?"

The woman whispered softly into the ear of the man who was sweating profusely with pain.

"But don't worry too much. If you listen carefully, I will treat you as pretty as you want."

To a man who now sees her as a serial killer, the woman gave a good-natured and gentle smile. She knew now that she would look like a demon to him. She said that was actually what she was aiming for.

She possessed a villain in a drama.

* * *

On a day when fate twisted in an unexpected direction, Jia was enjoying the greatest happiness in her life. Because it was a historic moment when a hard life entered a new chapter.

Not everyone in the world is on the same starting line, but Jia started her life on slightly harsher conditions.

Abandoned in a shabby orphanage in a small local town, she grew up fighting with hard-nosed students, and after graduating from high school, she lived alone. All she had was a bright brain and tenacity, so she lived fiercely and stubbornly in any situation.

Opportunities come to those who do their best. Jia was lucky enough to get a job as an accountant at a small company, and she was recognized by her boss, who noticed her sincerity.

'I like Jia. She's good at her job, she's sincere, and she has a good personality. We will do our best to meet the conditions you want, so why not continue working together?'

It didn't take long for her to get promoted from a non-regular worker to a full-time employee and from accounting to project manager. It was thanks to her hard work and grit.

By the time she turned 28, Jia was at a level where she could be proud of being happy. Shw was satisfied with everything from good colleagues, family-like friends, and even her first small home.

"Jia Han's life, at this rate, was a success."

Jia's expression was moved as she looked around her new house, which she never got tired of seeing over and over. She was proud of herself for succeeding in owning her own house, one of her lifelong goals.