32

He said it was okay, but his forehead was full of cold sweat. His flat chest also went up and down with irregular breathing.

No matter how you look at it, it was a symptom that looked like claustrophobia.

Wait, if you're claustrophobic... Isn't that some kind of obsessive compulsive disorder?

Sera, who had been concentrating on examining Lee Rowoon's condition, suddenly raised her head. It was because she remembered the setting of the original, which she had forgotten for a while.

In the original story, Lee Seon-kyung embraces Lee Ro-woon's shortcomings and gains his love. Her decisive moment when he opened his heart to her was when he uncovered his thoroughly hidden mental disorder. With her sincere comfort and empathy, he experiences being understood by someone for the first time.

… It seems to have been that kind of development.

In the drama, it was a part of a few lines of lines, so it was not revealed what kind of obsessive-compulsive disorder Lee Rowoon had.

She couldn't miss the golden opportunity to win the heart of Rowoon.

However… What should I do?

She has never been in a situation like this before in her life. The good news is that Rowoon Lee is in a state where he can control himself. Sera, who was shaking her head violently, quickly made a decision.

“Hey, look at me.”

Even in the midst of dizzying, Lee Rowoon turned his head as if trying to turn away from Sera. He was ashamed of himself for being weak.

How many people in the modern world have a sane mind?

Sera sadly clicked her tongue and placed her hand on Lee Rowoon's chest. His muscles were thicker than he looked. His eyes widened at the unexpected touch.

“What are you doing…!”

Rowoon Lee, a great man, stepped back and kicked the wall, and the elevator shook. As he froze, paler in color, Sera concentrated on the pounding heartbeat under her palms.

“Your heart is beating so fast right now. That’s why your dizzy.”

Sera raised her head and looked straight at Lee Rowoon with clear eyes.

“Sometimes, whenever hyperventilation occurs, there is a method I try. Would you like to try it? Take a deep breath. one… 4 to 5 seconds? After that, hold your breath for a similar amount of time, then slowly exhale for twice the amount of time you took in.”

“…”

“The body is surprisingly simple, so there are times when it’s okay to just control your breathing.”

The sincerity, comfort, and empathy that Lee Seon-kyung did in the original work was not something that Sera could do well. However, she was sincere in wanting to help him somehow.

“If you’re shy to do it yourself, I’ll do it too, so let’s try it.”

When Sera showed the first demonstration, Lee Rowoon, who had been hesitant, followed her and started controlling his breathing. After a while, his pale complexion, as if he was about to collapse, began to regain his complexion, at least a little. His urgent chest movements also gradually subsided.

“Are you okay?”

Lee Rowoon, who had closed his eyes, nodded slowly. Sera, who read the relief in his eyes, suddenly grabbed bis hand. Stiffening his body, he stuttered in bewilderment.

“This, what….”

“What the hell do you live for?”

Sera made an odd noise. The purpose was to continuously arouse Lee Rowoon's interest and make him forget that he was confined in a cramped space. With a confused expression on his lips, he pushed away his cracked voice.