14

Not long ago, Sera asked Director Baek to save someone.

'Are you asking me to recognize the employees?'

'As you can see, I don't have anyone I can trust right now. I need people I can call on my side.'

While curious about Sera's intentions for making such a private request to him, Director Baek readily accepted the request as if he felt sorry for her helpless situation.

That was the whole of the shallow relationship that connected the two.

“You must be busy, but thank you for always taking good care of me.”

— … I'm glad I was of so much help.

Nevertheless, Sera acted as if she had a great relationship with Chief Baek. The act of making a request to the most powerful person in the secretariat directly under the president, beating the well-existing HR team, had an explicit political intention.

And sometimes, childish display is more effective than a hundred words.

“Right now, I’m also thinking about a drug prescription that completely changes the team. Oh yeah? I am glad that the President also approved it.”

Sera slowly looked over the pale faces of her teammates and smiled contentedly. That's why she didn't do well earlier. With that thought, she threw her last counter punch.

“I need to change the water properly, even as President Lee Wang allowed it.”

* * *

Some of the team members asserted that Shin Sera's declaration would be bluff, while others were concerned about her mind, who did not know where to go.

Amid sharp differences of opinion, Sera proved her will with actions rather than words. Contrary to the usual warning first, the act of pulling out a knife in a hurry was quite unconventional.

“I don’t understand why the order was suddenly like this!”

“I said it. It seemed to be a position that suited the manager’s capabilities.”

The first target that Shin Sera's blade was aimed at was a senior manager who was particularly good at splitting sides and politics. The position changed from the planning team with a guaranteed future to the general affairs team, and he protested fiercely, but she didn't blink.

“Are you going to disobey the President’s orders now?”

It was most effective to crush the followers of power with power. In a word, the situation was cleared up, and three more deputy managers were divided after that. It was a natural result that the notoriety that Sera had built up until now had increased.

'The job was easy thanks to Shin Sera's acting as a chaplain.'

Because Sera had been doing all kinds of eccentricities so far, everyone seemed to resign and accept the shocking reorganization as well.

Of course, no one was taken as an example. Those who abused company expenses or caused problems through sexual harassment and verbal abuse were selected and kicked out. Because I wanted to start anew, and get rid of all the dirty shoots.

“Vice President, I apologize for my disrespect.”

The reason she kept the manager, who had been openly ignoring her, was because he wasn't a messy person to get rid of.

“Apologizing all of a sudden?”

Sera asked, pretending to be puzzled. No matter how unprofessional she is in front of the food line, she wants him to realize just how ridiculous he was.