4

It is unfortunate that she suddenly possessed her, but the assumption that she almost died while rejecting Shin Sera's fate was too harsh. Sera consciously ignored the possibility.

As soon as she was discharged from the hospital, she tried to escape again because she did not want to admit her fate. Desperately, the result was the same, and after a third hospital stay, she had to admit it.

The fact that it's impossible to escape from this damn drama.

Then, the only way was to find a way to live in the flow of the drama. It was desperate, but from now on, she had no choice but to come to her senses. Because only she can save herself.

“First, let’s get organized.”

Wasn't it one hundred and one hundred victories if she were tired? There were a total of three people Se-ra had to watch out for in the future. They were the three main male protagonists, Lee Seon-kyung's guardian squad, Lee Ro-won, Cha Jae-eon, and Seo Jeong-won.

Sera recalled her time as an office worker and took notes.

(1) Lee Rowoon

Personal Information: Heir to Sungwon Group and a competitor to Sera Shin.

Original route: Casting Shin Sera out of the temple, disguising her death as a car accident and maiming her.

(2) Cha Jae-eon

Personal Information: Heir to the Geumgang Group and Shin Sera's fiance.

Original Root: After the breakup of the marriage, he blamed the corruption of Sungwon Group and made Shin Sera an economic criminal.

(3) Seo Jeong-won

Personal Information: KM Group's successor and Lee Seon-kyung's prospective fiance.

Original route: Playing with Shin Sera who approached him like a toy, destroying her mind and body.

“Damn it, everything has a doomed ending.”

Sera moaned while holding her head. She had no idea how to survive. It's just the instinct to survive by avoiding friction with them as much as possible.

If it was impossible not to engage with the male protagonists at all, the relationship had to be improved before it met its extreme ruin. Of course, she didn't know how...

“…If not, let’s crawl on the floor and survive.”

Sera's expression softened. If it was to throw away her pride and go flat, she was confident because her life was not so easy in the past.

From now on, she was going to keep her mouth shut, be quiet, and be kind as if she were dead. That way, at least at the current level, there won't be any more grudges.

* * *

The reality was brutally harsher than she had hoped for.

Shin Sera was truly an isolated island.

The headquarters of Sungwon Group stood proudly in the middle of Tehran Road. Chairman Shin occupied the top floor, below that, Lee Rowoon and Sungwon Construction, and below that, Shin Sera and Sungwon Mulsan were occupied.

Since it was the same building, there were times when she ran into President Shin, and each time, he treated Sera as an invisible person. He occasionally had lunch with Lee Rowoon, the son of another man, and it was an overdone treatment.

By Mrs. Song didn't mean it was any better. Only her desire to contain her benefits through Shin Sera, she did not appear to be genuinely worried about her daughter in any way.