5

Sera's attempt to improve her relationship with Lee Rowoon, a threat that exists as close as possible, failed in a ferocious failure. She struggled to overcome her depressed mood.

She had considered this possibility well enough. If it worked out too well from the beginning, it would be even more suspicious.

As she was controlling her agitated mind, her phone, which had been quiet the whole time, vibrated. Sera's eyes widened as she lowered her gaze without thinking.

「Are you ignoring me?」

“…”

It was Cha Jae-eon.

If she feels suppressed anger even in a short sentence, is it an overreacting?

"Ah… Really."

Sera fell on her desk and moaned. Because there was no economic situation, she unilaterally ignored Cha Jae-eon's contact. It was an annoying enough situation for her.

Sera, who only licked her lips, reluctantly sent a reply.

「I haven’t been in the mood for a while. See you when you have time.」

She had no desire to meet Cha Jae-eon, but it was impossible not to get involved with the main characters in the drama anyway. Then she didn't even know that a head-on breakthrough was the only answer.

At Sera's suggestion that the time and place would be more convenient for Cha Jae-eon, he immediately notified that he would meet her at the residence near Gwanghwamun that afternoon.

「Isn't it a very closed place?」

「…What the hell are you thinking?」

In response to Sarah's protest, Cha Jae-eon showed signs of hurting her self-esteem as if it were absurd. What she was concerned about was physical violence, but she did not give in to him.

“I’m going to leave work today.”

“Yes, Vice President.”

There was no one standing in the way of Sarah, who left early without revealing how much her company life was messed up or why.

Sera sat in the backseat of the driver's car and organized information about Cha Jae-eon.

Cha Jae-eon was truly a stereotype of the successor chaebol. She couldn't remember his appearance, but he was a handsome man as good as Lee Ro-Woon, and he was described as quite superior with his ability and a cold personality.

It was not confirmed who took Lee Seon-kyung out of the three male protagonists, but the final winner would be Cha Jae-eon with a high probability. Because it was his role to support and protect her closest to her.

As it was, it was best not to have a deep relationship with Cha Jae-eon.

Marriage? It was truly absurd.

In the original story, Shin Se-ra loves Cha Jae-eon, but the more she loves him, the more she hates him. After she realized that he was attracted to Lee Seon-kyung, her love-hate turned into complete hatred.

Even if Shin Se-ra didn't love Cha Jae-eon, half of the bad luck that would happen to her must have been avoided.

'But that's all a thing of the past.'

Sera had no intention of disturbing their love. Rather, she would be grateful if Cha Jae-eon fell in love with Lee Seon-kyung as soon as possible and simply broke the marriage.

“Sera Shin, I was waiting for you.”

As we entered the luxurious lobby, the staff who had been waiting in advance approached her. The posture of folding the waist in half was too polite. Although he was a character she couldn't remember, looking at his excessively polite attitude, it seemed that he had a history of being abused by Shin Sera in the original work.