24

Perhaps because of her pricked heart, a sharp reply came out more than necessary.

“You’re one year younger than us, so what’s so hard about it? And are you surprised that he doesn't have a girlfriend? Isn't he unpopular with women because he has dirty hair?"

“Ahaha, Sera is joking, too. Just by looking at him, he seems to have a cold personality. That’s why there are some kids who hang out more.”

“He seems to be very reticent outside. Is it like that at home?”

Contrary to Sera's intention to undermine Lee Rowoon, those who misunderstood the arrogant attitude as an expression of friendliness were excited again and asked various questions about him. Sera answered back in moderation without infringing on his privacy.

“Guys, Sera must be uncomfortable. Stop it.”

It was Lee Seon-kyung who poured cold water into the heated atmosphere. The exhilarating chatter was cut off for a moment, and out of nowhere, one of them pointed out a question at her.

“Sera doesn’t look uncomfortable at all, so why?”

Lee Seon-kyung smiled embarrassedly and looked into Sera's eyes.

“You see, Sera and Rowoon don’t get along very well. I don't know why, but Rowoon is particularly cold to Sera. I'm afraid if he finds out that she's been recklessly talking about him behind the scenes, I'm afraid Sera will get in trouble."

"Ah… Really? I'm sorry, Sera. I did not know."

Sera bit her lip. She pretended to be considerate of her, and what she said was obvious, and she seemed to laugh even if she was just a little careless.

Today, I thought she was quiet for some reason, but it seemed that the judges were twisted in the atmosphere that revolved around me. It was just the way I dared to mention Lee Rowoon's name and show off our friendship.

"Nope. I am okay?”

Sera smiled and asked the question as if she did not have a clue.

“We’re fine, but I don’t know where the rumors spread strangely again. Well, even if I say this, people who don’t believe me won’t believe it, so it’s good to watch it with Lee Rowoon later.”

"Really? I like it anytime.”

“Wow, let’s set a date.”

When Shin Sera spit out a lie that would have made an axe-eyed one if Lee Rowoon had heard it, as expected, excited reactions poured out here and there.

“You seem to be getting along well with Jae-eon, but it seems to be the case with Rowoon as well. I'm so glad, Sera."

Seon-kyung Lee, who was silent for a moment, suddenly admired.

“Not so long ago, everyone cried because it was so hard to hate you. At that time, my heart really hurt, so I asked Rowoon even though I knew it was just meddling. I want him to be kind to you, even if it's almost half of what I do to you... . Fortunately, it seems to have worked.”

“… … .”

“I went out because I was afraid of any conflict, but I acted ignorantly. Congratulations, Sera!”

To be able to be so mean to me with such a sincere expression on your face, if you have the ability, it is your ability.

Sera inwardly admired.

"But… Sera had a hard time.”

“Anyway, it’s okay now. right?"

Lee Seon-kyung's words seemed to remind them of the treatment Sera had in the past, and the air current of only envy began to mix with subtle contempt. Sera pursed her lips and gently nodded her head.