29

Why is she suddenly appearing?

There was a chill in Lee Seon-kyung's gaze as she stared at Sera, but after a while, she returned to normal and greeted her with a bright smile.

“Sera is here. How have you been doing?"

“… Hello, Lee Seon-kyung.”

Sera smiled awkwardly at the feeling of being pricked by a lever. She used Seo Jung-won as an excuse to raise ire, but she didn't really want to get involved. Of course, she never wanted a tripartite meeting like this.

She was afraid of what Lee Seon-kyung would imagine. Not surprisingly, she tilted her head and asked Sera.

“How are you two together? Even at such a late hour.”

“So that’s, I had a meeting today—”

“I want to get to know her.”

Seo Jeong-won, who cut off Sera's words, uttered a voice that could be misunderstood. As she tightened her eyes and shook her head, he nodded his head in agreement as he added, correctingly.

“We’re still getting to know each other, so we're a little cautious.”

That man is really...

Sera deliberately glared at Seo Jeong-won, who was driving the situation into trouble. While she was afraid of the drama that was going to unfold in Lee Seon-kyung's head, she was also a little confused. His attitude toward Lee Seon-kyung was too dry to have a reasonable affinity for each other.

According to the original story, they'd be engaged soon, but you don't see any signs of that, do you?

If Seo Jung-won did not love Lee Seon-kyung but got married, so he fell for Shin Se-ra's temptation so easily...

“Director Seo Jung-won, it was just our business. Anyone who hears it will be misunderstood.”

It was complicated in her head, but Sera drew a line with Seo Jeong-won first.

Whenever Lee Seon-kyung was mean, she responded with a similar childishness, but she did not intend to provoke her resentment. Even if she was careful a hundred times, she didn't want to buy unnecessary grudges on a lackluster board.

“You just met us, would you like to sit down too?”

It was because of that thought that I proposed to Lee Seon-kyung to sit together.

“Is that okay?”

“Ah, of course. How did you get here?”

When Sera moved to the other side of the room, Lee Seon-kyung, who meekly took the place, smiled mischievously.

“I was with my friends nearby, and I came to hear that you were here.”

The power of action that ran after a month to protect her man was amazing. Lee Seon-kyung, who turned her back on the admiring Sera, began to quarrel with Seo Jeong-won in a cute manner.

“After moving to the Korean branch, I thought that you were always busy, so you were in charge of Sungwon Trading? You didn't even tell me in advance. How close are Sera and you?”

"Sorry. I didn't think of it.”

"It's okay. If you're busy, you can't see the people around you. If it's not me, someone else will understand."

Lee Seon-kyung did not lose her kindness despite Seo Jeong-won's insincere apology. She took his hand, she said brightly.

“Do you remember that we were going to see my parents next week?”