27

“Do I really need to attend the meeting?”

“This year, a large number of Centinec Korea executives have been replaced, so I think it would be good to share a meeting and greetings.”

Sera wrinkled her brow at the boss's advice. After the personnel reshuffled, the executives of Centinec Korea were visiting Sungwon Trading Co. The problem was that the leader of the Seongwon Group's management team was Seo Jeong-won.

「Are you going to keep ignoring me?」

The last contact from Seo Jung-won was last Friday. She agreed to allow him to some extent, but Sera, who she had never thought of actively engaging, ignored all of his contact. It was an inexcusable evasion.

"I do not know…”

As if suspicious of Sarah's passive reaction, who was actively participating in any business meeting, the managing director cautiously asked.

“Aren’t you acquaintance with Seo Jeong-won? If that's why it's more inconvenient to attend...”

“It’s not like that.”

Sera denied the boss's words with a single blow. As Seo Jung-won moved in and out of Sera's office like his own house, rumors spread that the two were close in person. She was in a situation where she was told that if she didn't attend the meeting, she would avoid work because of her personal feelings.

Finally, Sera took a deep breath and nodded her head.

"I know. Let's go together.”

As Sera entered the VIP conference room, the Centinec executives who had already arrived stood up. Most of them were first impressions, but there were also familiar faces. Of course, the one that stood out the most was Seo Jeong-won.

Although dark inside, the man who was as bright as his outer skin shone smoothly from head to toe today. He looked more like in a stage or runway rather than an office.

“Hello, Vice President Shin Sera.”

"Hello."

Seo Jung-won greeted Sera with a smile, and she also responded with a business smile. She was nervous that he might act unexpectedly, but he was sloppy. No matter how crazy he was, he seemed to have enough social skills to be conscious of people's gaze.

After all the meeting participants were seated, Seo Jung-won headed to the projector board. Then he looked around his surroundings and smiled softly.

“Some of you have already exchanged greetings, but this is Seo Jung-won, who will be in charge of Sungwon Trading from this year. I asked for a meeting to introduce new team members and share strategies for the second half of the year.”

Soon after, the presentation began. Sera's face, who had been shy, changed subtly as the presentation progressed. It was because Seo Jung-won, who continued his presentation without interruption, felt like a stranger.

“As I said in writing, I would like to make a proposal regarding the introduction of a new AI modeling technique throughout the trading process.”

Contrary to previous prejudices, Seo Jeong-won in public was an intelligent and capable man. He led the atmosphere without any tension with the strict client of a large corporation and answered any questions without hesitation. His confident attitude had the power to draw trust.

“Currently, Seongwon C&T leaves the rebate ratio to the discretion of the person in charge. However, if the AI ​​mix modeling technique is applied, it is possible to calculate the optimization ratio based on the actual transaction data...”