16

Sera, who had a history of being ridiculed for using the cafeteria alone, used the cafeteria more diligently. It provides high-quality food and is close to the office, making it an efficient choice in many ways.

Sera, who took a bite of the steaming stew, was slightly impressed.

“I think our cafeteria is good at Korean food.”

“Yes, Vice President. It seems so.”

The director, who was sitting opposite Sera, nodded obediently.

“Especially this sundubu jjigae is perfect for my taste.”

You said you couldn't eat cheap junk food someday?

The director was puzzled, but he wasn't stupid enough to add a pointless comment.

At some point, Shin Sera changed completely, and everything from her work ability to her taste buds seemed to have changed. The sudden change seemed out of place for her, but it wouldn't matter if other souls were seated as long as she did as she is now.

After finishing the meal, Sera returned happily. Lee Ji-young, who was sitting in the secretary's seat in front of the office, announced an unexpected visit.

“Vice President Lee Rowoon is here?”

“Yes, he is waiting inside now.”

Why is that man...

Sera was puzzled and opened the door to her office. Lee Rowoon, who was sitting on the sofa, glanced up and raised his head. It was an arrogant gaze that looked down on the opponent.

I mean, you're trying to put people down until I come here.

It was when Sera, who had a twisted judgement, passed Lee Rowoon as an invisible person.

"What's up with the fortress?"

Sera's steps stopped. Lee Rowoon, which rose from his seat, approached her. Turning back, she asked with a puzzled expression.

"What?"

“Why do you offend people by doing things you’ve never done before?”

Sera pretended she didn't know what he was saying, but she clasped her hands behind her back because she was about to burst into laughter. If it wasn't for the pain of her nails digging into her skin, she might have laughed out loud.

The moment I've been waiting for so long has come.

The first starting point where the change in the relationship will take place is when Lee Rowoon comes to his feet without being conscious of Sera.

The reason that Sera was consistent with superficial ignorance while scratching Lee Rowoon's nerves was to stimulate him. Boundaries rather than contempt and interest rather than boundaries were effective in changing the axis of the relationship.

Sera wanted Lee Rowoon to be curious about her change and pay attention. That moment came earlier than expected.

“What did I do? Oh, maybe...”

Sera, admiring a little, approached Lee Rowoon. Uncomfortable with her narrowing distance, he tried to back away, but she suddenly reached out his hand quickly.

“…!”

Lee Rowoon's eyes widened as she unwittingly grabbed his shoulders. Losing his focus due to her carelessness, he bowed his upper body, and Sera pressed her lips to his ear without missing the gap.

“Does it bother you that I talk to the president? Can't you even see that I'm not doing anything wrong?"

Sera whispered in a scornful voice, just like that one good night. She could feel his shoulders tightening tightly against her palms.