22

For Cha Jae-eon, ignoring Shin Se-ra's request was more efficient, and it was just a cumbersome chore.

"All right."

Nevertheless, Cha Jae-eon willingly accepted Shin Se-ra's request to the surprise of himself. It was because of his pointless curiosity to see more of her changes.

—Like. See you that day.

She hung up as soon as she achieved the purpose of trying to keep the call somehow in the past. She didn't even wait for Cha Jae-eon's answer. Laughing, he immediately called the head of Koh.

—Yes, Director.

“Friday dinner is postponed.”

—Did you suddenly have an appointment?

“I will attend the Haewon gallery party with my fiancee. If it is difficult to postpone the schedule, it is okay to cancel it altogether.”

—…

Manager Koh, who is usually so agile, who is good at reading Cha Jae-eon's true intentions, was silent for a while.

—The Friday evening schedule seems to be difficult to postpone because it is a businessmen's night event. Shall I convey your intention to not attend?

Were there any external events that day?

Cha Jae-eon clicked his tongue, but did not overturn the instructions. He could not even understand his intention to comply with Shin Se-ra's request until he did not attend the scheduled event.

* * *

Yes, this is the taste.

Sera, who entered the hall, felt the pouring gaze and moved dignifiedly. Among the people who were surprised to see Chae Jae-eon as her escort her was the group, who one day united with Lee Seon-kyung and reduced her to a laughing stock. Excitement filled their gaze, a mixture of envy and envy.

How do you feel when you ignore me like that?

Aside from personal ill feelings, Cha Jae-eon was a husband that anyone would envy. Sera felt the pleasure of opening her stomach and attempted a bold act of clasping her arms around him.

“What are you doing?”

“What am I?”

“…”

Cha Jae-eon narrowed his eyebrows as if displeased, but he did not shake off Sera as if he was conscious of people's gaze. He didn't want to put her hand on him, neither as he nor she. But her desire to show off overcame his reluctance. At this moment, he was just an instrument that made her shine.

“Why are you laughing so badly?”

After entering the hall, Cha Jae-eon, who could not stand Sera, who was constantly flirting, showed an uncomfortable feeling. He said he felt bad when she saw a smiling face, but she was a human being who excelled in the ability to respawn in a good mood.

“I heard a lot of gossip that I didn’t need to hear because you treated me too harshly. Because the seed you sowed...”

Sera's hand grabbed Cha Jae-eon's arm, and strength entered.

“Are you going to tune in properly?”

Cha Jae-eon looked down at Sera. There was no excitement or joy in the eyes glaring at her. If she had to look for it, it would be just a lustful desire to use him.

Although he never wanted Shin Se-ra's affection, it was also true that the sudden change of attitude felt strange.

“Sera.”