19

She was happy to be recognized for her efforts, but there was no time to congratulate herself. No matter how much she searched through the memories of Shin Se-ra in the original story, she couldn't find as much work knowledge as she did, and it was because she had to learn to work with her whole body.

“The life of a chaebol is not as beautiful as I think…”

Sera lamented but did not deny the sweetness of the sense of accomplishment. The unique responsibility to those in charge was heavy, but on the other hand, there was an addictive reward of being able to get immediate results.

I was just born as a dirt spoon. Maybe I was a chaebol?

When her daily life was stable enough to make such foolish thoughts, an unexpected person broke into Sera's life.

"Hi?"

Sera's expression, returning from the meeting, was wrinkled at once. It was because Seo Jeong-won was unexpectedly occupying the office. Instead of responding to his greeting, she spoke to Lee Ji-young outside the office.

“I forgot to tell you in advance, but if Director Seo Jeong-won asks for a meeting in the future, ignore everything. You know?”

"All right. Vice President.”

Lee Ji-young, unable to hide her bewilderment, answered meekly. She had told Seo Jeong-won to listen anyway, so Sera slammed the door of her office room instead of giving her further explanation.

“What all of a sudden?”

Seo Jung-won recites in a very friendly voice, with bloody eyes that are the opposite of a bright smile.

“Why did you ignore all the calls, Sera? Because of you, I have no choice but to invade the public domain.”

“What, Sera?”

Sera was fed up with a creepy expression on his face.

“Aren’t you going to call my name in vain?”

“If you’re not shy, would I call you baby?”

That shameless bastard.

It was the first time she met Seo Jeong-won since the Raum group party. Of the three men, only one of the good ones revealed his guilt for failing to help Sera, and even the Seo Jeong-Won laughed at her messed up. He was a terrifying human being, acting like he did not get back on the subject.

“Are you okay with being hurt at the party? I was very worried because you didn’t answer the phone even if I kept calling.”

Seo Jeong-won asked with a sad expression as if reading such a story. Sera, who had almost become angry for an instant, soon regained her composure. She didn't want to be fooled by that crazy human pace.

Sera recalled her survival strategy.

Rowoon Lee attacks, Jae-eon Cha cuts off, and Jeong-won Seo rejects.

It is not for me to know whether Lee Seon-kyung lives or dies.

In order to survive safely in Seongwon, Lee Rowoon's support was needed. She was going to break up with Cha Jae-eon, but it was not bad to continue the relationship because it had utility value in business.

So what about Seo Jeong-won?

It was just a complete disaster, with no real use value. Besides, Seo Jung-won was the man Lee Seon-kyung chose. For her to become entwined with him, it was an act of advancing her lifeline.

“You seem to be misunderstanding something, but I have no intention of having anything to do with it. So, coming here with an idle tea like this...”