37

“I’m sorry, Sera.”

“…Uh?"

“I wanted to apologize for being mean to you that day. No matter how upset I was, I shouldn't have talked like that between friends... I knew I had to apologize, but I didn't have the courage to contact you. Are you mad at me?”

It was an apology that even felt quite sincere. Sera, who didn't have a scenario where Lee Seon-kyung apologized first in her head, was embarrassed and her lips were soft. How she interpreted the silence gave her a sullen look.

“Are you still angry?”

“No, it’s not like that… Actually, I don't know how to apologize."

At Sera's honest answer, Lee Seon-kyung smiled as if relieved. Sera shrugged her shoulders with a slight shrug.

“I haven’t done anything well, so… you are okay. Don't worry, I won't be meeting with the director separately from now on."

She didn't even want to say I'm sorry. It was Lee Seon-kyung who unilaterally sold and criticized Sera that day. She didn't want to give the impression of being polite and apologizing at the same time.

Anyway, she was sincere as much as she said that she would never see Seo Jung-won again. Shortly after returning home that day, Sera cut off all ties to him. It was because she sensed the danger in the most direct way.

'I'm curious about all your expressions.'

Of course, it wasn't just a sense of crisis that blocked Seo Jung-won. Immediately after running away, she was only shuddering at the dangerous desire he had revealed, but as time went on, somehow, she began to think about the moments when he was serious.

Those short moments when we laughed comfortably and relaxed our boundaries.

So I realized it was more dangerous. If we were tied up like this, it seemed like Seo Jung-won would be swept away even though I knew what kind of person he was. Such a sense of crisis helped to cut him off more decisively.

By the way, do I have to tell Lee Seon-kyung the reality of Seo Jeong-won?

With that thought in mind, Sera glanced at Lee Seon-kyung.

No matter how disgusting he was, she didn't want Lee Seon-kyung to go wrong. Sera thought that it would be okay to say that Seo Jung-won had a more dangerous taste than he looked, and she slowly raised her head.

'I'm not meddling in other people's love affairs, but... I even apologized.'

Above all, Lee Seon-kyung's sincere apology weakened Sera's heart. Anyway, it's up to her to decide. After hesitating, she finally managed her luck.

“Seonkyung, what do you like about Seo Jeong-won?”

Lee Seon-kyung opened her eyes wide as if she did not know that she would be asked such a question, and answered with a bright voice.

“There are many reasons why I fell in love with him. Well… But the best thing is that he is devoted to me. Oppa has always tried to make anything I want him to do. Until Oppa left for America, I was the center of his daily life.”

“…”

“It’s good because he’s a person who cares for me that much.”

Lee Seon-kyung's answer was filled with a sense of heterogeneity.

The answer Sera had expected was, in fact, mediocre. She expected her answer, such as what Seo Jung-won's natural charm was, what kind of personality she was attracted to, and how she fell in love.