11

Today, I should talk about breaking up with that person again.

Cha Jae-eon doesn't like meeting Sera herself, so she had to break up the marriage when she could see his face like this. If she continued to appeal to the fact that she was sincere, it was thought that he would eventually accept it as well.

“The car sent by Director Cha has arrived.”

“I will go.”

She doubted Cha Jae-eon's favor until the very last minute, but he really sent the car away. It's also a Rolls Royce Phantom. However, what was unexpected was that he was really only spending tea.

“If that’s the case, I’ll just go in my car…”

Sarah grumbled and got into the car. Looking back, Cha Jae-eon didn't say that he would come to pick her up, but she was so embarrassed that she was suffering from some tension because of the misunderstanding.

"We're here."

After arriving at the hotel, the driver politely bowed his head. The hotel staff came to open the door, but the door opened faster than that.

"Oh."

To her surprise, Cha Jae-eon was standing in front of her. Sera, who had never expected a man to be waiting for her, was startled and hardened. He said with a smirk.

“Why do you look like that?”

"That is…”

A man in a perfect suit smelled good. When the restrained rigor was placed on top of the man's unique sense of intimidation, on the contrary, the strange sensation was accentuated. Today's Cha Jae-eon was so cool that if it had been Shin Se-ra in the original story, she would have run away from her mind. She mumbled softly, becoming awkward for nothing.

“I didn’t know you were waiting. There was no need for that.”

“We’ll just stand together.”

Cha Jae-eon answered firmly as if cutting it off. There was a hint of concern that Sera might have useless expectations. The tension that she felt helplessly even though she knew he was such a human was broken in an instant.

Who's holding on to you? Excessive self-awareness is also a disease.

Sera cussed inside and entered with Cha Jae-eon. The ballroom, which was guided by the staff, was already full of guests.

“Then see you later.”

"Yes? for a moment…”

As soon as Cha Jae-eon entered the ballroom, he disappeared, leaving only a polite greeting. Sera, who didn't want to be escorted by his side but didn't know that he would disappear so quickly, stared at him with a blank expression on his back.

Everyone had friends, but Sarah was the only one. No one came to her, and she didn't even try to get along with her others. She was reluctant to inform Lee Seon-kyung that she had arrived.

Sera's wandering gaze turned to a table with various finger foods. Her belated hunger came over her because she starved herself all day under this and that stress.

The color of a ghost that ate and died is good, so let's fill our stomach.

So as decided, Sera started putting food on an empty plate. When she had filled her plate with satisfaction, she looked around for a vacancy.

“I see you all here.”

Sera's eyes widened as she turned around in surprise at the sudden voice. Surprisingly, Seo Jeong-won was standing there. He stood behind her, raising her blatant vigilance.